Source :- beautyhealthtips . in
Who does not want to get clear scars-free bright skin? Having a bright and also clear face is more or less every girl’s dream. And to achieve that dream many people apply many products to their faces. This ultimately harms their face. So, today we are going to talk about some natural remedies to get fair skin. One such remedy is glycerin. See in this article, how you should apply glycerin and also how glycerin for skin whitening works.
Glycerin is used to eliminate many problems in our face. It also eliminates the stains of our facial pimples, and additionally, the combination of glycerin and rosewater is useful for cleaning the face. So, you can make a homemade glycerin face pack for oily skin whitening easily and then apply it without worrying about side effects.
Cucumber Gel And Glycerin For Skin Whitening
Source :- i.pinimg . com
Cucumber is one of the best home remedies for the skin. You can either buy cucumber gel from the market or can also make the cucumber gel at home on your own. To make the cucumber gel, take 2 cucumbers. Wash it thoroughly then slice it to make a paste of it.
- 2 Tablespoons Cucumber Gel
- Few drops of pure Glycerin
STEP TO USE:
- Take 2 tablespoons of cucumber gel
- Add a few drops of glycerin to it
- Mix it well in this step
- Apply this pack to your face
- Leave it until it dries completely
- Wash it with water
- Apply Aloe Vera gel to moisturize the face
Cucumber helps hydrate the skin and glycerin help to moisture it and also make the face glowing. Cucumbers are very beneficial to eliminate problems like acne, pimples, scars, violets, pigmentation, dark circles, and uneven face color. Face packs made from cucumbers are beneficial for oily skin cleansing and also beautiful by finishing all these skin problems.
GLYCERIN AND ESSENTIAL OIL FOR SKIN WHITENING:
Source :- cmeimg-a.akamaihd . net
Another way to use a glycerin pack for skin whitening is to use it with essential oil. Mixing glycerin for face whitening with essential oil and applying it to your oily skin regularly helps to keep your skin light. So, see below how to use glycerin for face lightening…
- 1 Teaspoon Glycerin
- 1 Teaspoon Essential Oil
- Few drops of Water
STEP TO USE:
- Take 1 Teaspoon of pure glycerin for skin lightening, 1 Teaspoon Essential Oil, and Few drops of water in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well
- Apply this mixture to your face and neck and leave it overnight.
- Wash it off the next morning with normal water.
Essential Oils are very much beneficial for the skin. It helps to hydrate your dry skin and also nourishes the pores. It moisturizes the skin and helps in skin lightening.
GLYCERIN AND BESAN FOR SKIN WHITENING:
Glycerin helps to moisturize the skin to a great extent. If you add some essential oil to it and gram flour to make a face pack then it will give you an astonishing result. Now see how to use glycerin for face whitening
- 2 Tbsp. Gram Flour
- Few drops of Lemon Essential Oil ( You can use any essential oil)
- Few glycerin drops
STEP TO USE:
- Take 2 tbsp. full of gram flour
- A few glycerine drops
- A few drops of essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients properly
- Apply the face pack on your face
- Keep glycerin face pack for skin whitening for at least 45 minutes
- Wash it off with water and pat dry your face with a towel
- Apply some moisturizer to your face
- You can use this face pack once or twice a week to get the best result
Besan is used to bring brightness on the face and to tone the skin. Appling besan pack on the face daily, the dry skin becomes soft and shiny. Besan is also quite beneficial in removing acne.
ROSEWATER AND GLYCERIN FOR SKIN WHITENING:
Source :- images.girlslife . com
Who does not know about the usefulness of rosewater? Rosewater is considered one of the best remedies for skincare. If you are troubled by the rusty skin in winter, then mix glycerin and rose water and apply it before sleeping. Your skin will soften in the morning. Using this mixture on the skin you can easily keep your skin hydrated and weather-friendly. It condensation by removing dead skin cells of your skin.
- 4 Tbsp. of Rose Water
- 2 Tbsp. of Glycerin
STEP TO USE:
- Take 4 tbsp. of rose water
- And then 2 tbsp. of glycerine
- After that, mix them well
- Then take a piece of cotton to wipe the face with the mixture
- Use this mixture at night before going to bed
- You can apply this solution every night
Rose water act as a cleanser and glycerine helps to keep the face moisturized. Anti-Aging properties are present in Gulabajal and glycerine can reduce your wrinkles. And thus, it is helpful in keeping your skin health.
MILK, GLYCERIN, AND TURMERIC FOR SKIN WHITENING:
Source :- media.buzzle . com
Turmeric is being used since ancient times for cooking purposes and also to cure wounds and of course for beauty. So, let’s now check out how you can use turmeric and glycerin for a fair face in your homemade face pack to get an astonishing glowing face and keep your skin hydrated.
- 2 Tsp. Milk or Milk Cream
- Few glycerine drops and also
- Add a pinch of turmeric
STEP TO USE:
- Take a few glycerine drops.
- And then add turmeric and milk to it.
- After that, blend all the ingredients properly.
- Once your face pack is ready to apply it onto your skin with the help of a brush or you can also use your fingertips or cotton ball.
- Once you are done applying the face pack leaves it for at least 45 minutes.
- And then Wash your face with cold water.
- Then use this face pack twice a week for a better result.
Turmeric has some properties that not only brighten the skin but also helps to get rid of acne and scars. According to science turmeric has an ingredient called Kurukmin, which has anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties, so using turmeric is extremely useful for the skin. Turmeric has Ayurvedic properties which are beneficial for making the skin beautiful.
GLYCERIN AND HONEY FOR SKIN WHITENING:
Source :- st1.thehealthsite . com
Who does not know about the benefits of honey? Everyone is familiar with the use of honey in case of cold or for beauty products. Honey is one of the most ancient beauty hacks and it is also very beneficial for our health. Let’s now check out how you can use honey and glycerin on your face to increase the glow of your face.
- A Few drops of Glycerin
- 2 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 Tsp. lemon juice and also
- 2 Tablespoon of Sugar
STEP TO USE:
- Take a few drops of glycerin
- Now add 2 tablespoons full of honey, 1 tsp. lemon juice and, 2 tablespoons full of sugar
- And then blend all the ingredients well
- After that, with the help of this scrub your face gently with the help of your fingertips
- Then leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes
- And then wash your face with cold water
- After that, apply this scrub before bathing
- And then you can use the scrub twice a week for better results.
Honey gives you a natural glow. It is because honey has antibacterial, probiotics, and also healing properties and it keeps your skin hydrated. If you have acne or eczema in your face, then honey can get you rid of all such problems.
Q. Does glycerin whiten skin?
A. Glycerin helps to moisturize the skin to a great extent. If you add some essential oil to it and gram flour to make a face pack then it will give you an astonishing result. So, let’s now see how to use glycerin for face whitening. But do not forget to do a patch test first.
Q. Does glycerin darken skin?
A. NO…Glycerin helps to moisturize the skin to a great extent. However, if you are allergic to glycerin then it can darken your skin. Although glycerin allergic reaction is a rare case so always do a patch test before you use glycerin on your face.
Q. Can we apply glycerin on the face overnight?
A. Yes, you can use glycerin on your face overnight to get flawless skin in just a few days.
Q. Can we apply glycerin directly on the face?
A. No, it is better not to use glycerin directly on the face. Using glycerin directly on the face can damage your skin.
Q. Can glycerin remove tan?
A. YES, you can apply glycerin to get rid of tan. But for that, it is advised to add lemon juice in glycerin to remove your stubborn tan and to get natural beauty.
Q. How can I glow overnight?
A. Rosewater is considered one of the best remedies for skincare. If you are troubled by the rusty face in winter, then blend glycerin and rose water and use it before sleeping to get rid of dryness and also get soft, hydrated skin.
Q. Does glycerin have side effects?
A. NO, generally glycerine does not have any side effects but if you are allergic to glycerin and use it improperly then you may face problems using glycerin.
Q. Can I mix and use glycerin and coconut oil?
A. YES, of course, you can mix glycerine and coconut oil to apply that on your faces to get benefits. As both the ingredients are a blessing for our face. Especially in the winter, when our face becomes disgustingly dry.