Nebulizers are the most effective way to give inhaled medications to patients and children, with some medicines. The doctor advises the nebulizer for baby when the child gets too much cold grief so that the children do not sleep at night or feel uncomfortable breathing. Here I am going to tell you how to use a nebulizer for baby. See this below…
What Is A Nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a therapeutic tool, which converts liquid medicine into vapor, mist or aerosol so that the drug can be transported to the lungs through breathing or respiratory function. Compressed air is generated using electricity in it, which converts the present drug into vapor in liquid form.
A nebulizer is mainly used to give asthma medicines to infants and young children and to use an asthma inhaler easily. If a person has asthma disease, then the doctor can recommend a nebulizer as a breathing treatment process. It is also used to give medicines to remove the symptoms of babies.
The nebulizer is an electronic device, so it requires a power to turn it on. This tool works on the Barnaul principle and converts the liquid into the mist.
So, as soon as the nebulizer is switched on, the compressed air passes through the tube and the liquid drug present in the nebulizer cup varies in mist or vapor. The drug present in the form of mist or vapor is brought to the mouthpiece or mask through an air tube.
When breathed correctly, the drug reaches the lungs via the airway or the respiratory tract and is more effective in treating the disease. Nebulizer for cough is very much helpful.
Recommended Articles :-
Beginner Gym Workout Male | Workout For Beginners
What Are The Whey Protein Powder Side Effects On Health?
What Are The Benefits Of Protein Powder On Our Health?
Read & Know About Early Heart Disease Signs
Rickets Causes | Symptoms | Risk Factors
What Are The Asthma Attack Symptoms?
How To Use Nebulizer?
The doctor can recommend using nebulizer according to the condition of the patient and can provide information about how often and how to use the nebulizer. Here are the ways to use the Nebulizer
- Place the air compressor on a solid surface.
- Check the autonomy of all devices.
- Clean the hands thoroughly and dry before preparing the medication.
- Put the medicine in the nebulizer cup.
- Add compressor and nebulizer cups through the tube.
- Attach the mouthpiece or mask to the appropriate place of the device.
- After that turn on the switch and check that the nebulizer is working properly or not.
- When using a mouthpiece, keep it in the mouth of the concerned person and seal it with lips and breathe in the same manner and if the mask is used in the device then keep it safely on the nose and mouth. , And take normal or deep breaths, breathe slowly and leave until the medicine is over.
- Keep the liquid container (nebulizer cup) straight during the entire treatment process.
- The treatment process can take approximately 5 to 15 minutes. The time of the treatment process can be determined by the doctor, depending on the type of drug and the health status of the person.
- After each treatment, clean the nebulizer with hot water and dry in the air.
Nebulizer For Baby:
A nebulizer is very useful for children. Often, children are unable to consume medicines as pill or liquid, in this situation nebulizer is useful for making proper use of medicines and making the treatment process effective.
Doctors may recommend nebulizer for baby or infants in certain situations, with the help of Nebulizer, they can sit in the lap while giving treatment to the children.
If the mask is used to give medicines to the children through the nebulizer, keep it on the child’s face comfortably and safely, and keep in mind that the vapor of the medicine should not affect the child’s eyes.
If the mouthpiece is used during the nebulizer, keep it between the child’s teeth and close the lips. This is the way to use a nebulizer for baby