Simple Home Remedies For Dark Neck Lightening
Source :- wisehomeremedies . com
Every girl is aspiring that she looks most beautiful and girls work hard for it. The blackness of the neck often spoils the beauty of your face. Sometimes this happens only because you pay attention to the face and forget the neck. Sometimes this blackness becomes due to the hormonal imbalance in the body, fungal infection or excessive delay in sunlight due to sunburn. Well, to overcome this blackness, there are many products available in the market but they are less effective as well as being expensive. We are telling you some home remedies for dark neck. So see below the home remedies for dark neck …
Source :- assets-news-bcdn-ll . dailyhunt . in
1. Lemon And Rose Water Paste:
Table of Contents
Lemon is a good natural bleach. It helps to remove all kinds of dark patches and black spots. See below how to use it as home remedies for dark neck.
- For this add half a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix one spoonful of rose water
- Apply it throughout the neck and leave it for the night
- Wash the neck with water in the morning.
Use this home remedy once a week, you can see the results very quickly.
Source :- organicfacts . net
2. Honey And Lemon Paste:
We all know honey is a great natural ingredient which makes our skin bright and also removes dark patches from our skin. The uses of honey for skin is various. So let’s see how to use honey to remove darkness from the neck.
- Mix two teaspoon lemon juice in honey and make a paste.
- Leave it on the neck for about half an hour.
- Massage the neck during the wash, which will remove all the dirt.
- Do this twice a week to see effective results
Source :- cmeimg-a.akamaihd . net
3. Oats And Tomato Scrub Paste:
The way Oat Scrb’s amazing looks on the face, as well as on the neck. So see below to know about the home remedies for dark neck using oats scrub.
- Mix well with 3-4 teaspoons of oats and add two spoon tomato pulp.
- Mix this paste thoroughly and apply it on the throat.
- After 20-25 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water gently massaging it.
By applying two to three times a week, you will see the difference.
Source :- liveabout . com
4. Baking Soda Paste:
Another Great ingredient to remove blackness from neck is baking soda. Baking soda is very much useful to lighten dark neck. See below how to reduce dark patches using baking soda.
- Mix baking soda in plain water and make paste
- Apply the mixture on neck and leave this paste for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water
Use this mixture once a week to see effective result.
Recommended Articles :-
Know Some Ways On How To Grow Eyebrows Thicker
Easy Methods To Get Long Eyelashes In 7 Days
Some Astonishing Ghee Nutritional Benefits You Should Know
Benefits And Methods To Apply Castor Oil For Eyebrows
Know The Reason & Solution To Dark Pigmentation Around Neck
Amazing Methods To Use Coconut Oil For Eyebrows
Source :- detoxdiy . com
5. Cucumber And Rose Water:
Cucumber is one of those ingredient which helps to reduce pigmentation and lighten skin tone. So let’s see the home remedies for dark neck using cucumber.
- Grate one cucumber and strain the juice
- Mix rose water into it
- Apply this on your neck and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Massage well before cleaning it with water.
Apply this twice a week, soon the blackness of the neck will be removed.
Source :- i.ytimg . com
6. Curd And Turmeric:
Yogurt is one of the few natural ways to clean skin. So see the home remedies for dark neck using curd.
- Mix a little spoon of turmeric powder in a large spoon of curd and make a paste.
- Massage the paste to the neck for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
Use this remedy twice in a week. In a few days you will see the difference. You can also use lemon in yogurt for better results.
Source :- puremart . in
7. Ripen Papaya:
Papaya is very good to reduce neck pigmentation. See below to know how to use papaya to lighten neck.
- Mash some ripen papaya.
- Apply the paste to your neck.
- Leave this paste on the black part of the neck and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After that wash with plain water.
By doing it twice a week, the blackness of the neck will be reduced.