8 Effective Intense Home Workouts To Lose Weight Quickly
Before doing any kind of intense home workout, it is necessary for the body to prepare for it. Increase the temperature of the body by light jogging. It is necessary to prepare the body for it before doing any kind of intense home workout. People of any age can workout at home. Those people who never went to the gym in life should understand some of the basics. Otherwise, other health-related problems may arise. So, today we are providing some intense home workout step by step instruction to perform them well.
In the old days when people did not have the facility of workouts by going to the gym or by machines, they used to work and race. Some intense home workout practice and integration was enough. Now people do not have the time in a busy lifestyle, nor do they have the passion to go to the gym. So, let’s check out some intense home workout to lose weight quickly in the right way.
Source :- media1.popsugar-assets . com
Table of Contents
If you want to include your inner and outer thighs in your daily routine then do this leg scissor. They are called ‘scissors exercise’. These are like leg lifts in appearance, but the process is different. As a result of rapid metabolic exercise, muscle tissues strengthen.
- Lie straight and run feet up and down like a scissor.
- 50 repetitions are enough throughout the day
Source :- greatist . com
This exercise is done to keep the stomach and feet full of energy. Yes, it is easy and effective in keeping the weight balanced.
- First stand upright
- Then take one leg forward
- Do bend the knees up to 90 degrees and break the front
- Keep fingers on the side waist and then do it again
- Often used by athletes in training for sports
Source :- mensjournal . com
If you constantly sit in line with the pictures you see, then the legs will become stronger. It also keeps the bottom part of the waist in motion, promoting stem health. Although it is not necessary for women, as ‘hip’ becomes very thin. There is no need for any kind of equipment for squats but you can use weight as per your choice. They are called “leg” exercises.
- Stand straight on the floor
- Keep your legs apart
- Take a weight as per your ability or you can also do this without any equipment. In case of without weight, you can either stretch your both hands parallel to the floor
- Now start your squat as shown in the picture
Source :- s3.amazonaws . com
Do You Want In Your Body Pack Abs? Just like photos, they are sometimes leased, and sometimes they take away the legs and then both feet. Most of the emphasis in this exercise is on the stomach, that is, it can be called latitudinal sit-ups.
- Lie down on the floor on your back
- Bend your knees
- Put your hand behind your head
- Now drag your head frontwards
- Repeat this process 25 to 30 times
Recommended Articles :-
- Methods To Use Potato Juice For Dark Circles
- 7 Effective Exercise For Weight Loss At Home For Female
- Disadvantages Of Cashew Nuts Everyone Should know
- Here Are Some Astonishing Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin
- Know All About Viral Fever And The Symptoms Of Viral Fever
- Know About Papaya Benefits For Diabetes Patients
Source :- t-nation . com
As a common exercise, these can be done without equipment. This is a common exercise which both boys and girls can do. Push up strengthens muscles. Most athletics exercised this basic exercise in any physical study or military field. Whether sports, school, army or any martial arts, without push-ups, it is considered incomplete.
- Lie down on the floor on your chest
- Taking both the palms on the ground, raising the chest up – down.
It is a compound stretching exercise to be stretched above the body. How much you can do, it will depend on you. It is also called “kipping”.
- In this pose, you swing up and down with the strong twigs or pipes of a tree with both hands just shown in the picture
- 10 can do in the day
Source :- hips.hearstapps . com
This is the core conditioning exercise to balance the body. It is often considered to be the configuration part of the Sun Salute sequence. There are two types, one full Planck and the other side Planck.
- Plank is one of the most practiced exercises nowadays. For Plank:
- At first, lie down on the stomach and keep your hands at shoulders
- Then straighten your legs straight
- Now get up and make a resort on your hands
- Keep the body on the floor at the feet of hands and feet
- Keep the whole body straight from head to toe
- Keep this condition for two minutes
Source :- hiitacademy . com
Leg Raises or Leg Lifts
This is a different exercise for the feet. Among those leg raises or leg lifts is one the most effective ones.
- Raise your feet above your body
- Carry it over your stomach
- But should stick to the waist floor
- Lie upright stretch the legs 25-30 times in a rhythm
- Your palms, head, and waist should also be perfect on the floor, do not move yourself, and just lift the feet down
- They are also called hanging leg lifts