To get the bright and beautiful skin, Indian women adopt centuries-old 100 percent natural skin care homemade remedies. The most popular of home remedies is the different face packs made from various kitchen ingredients. These domestic face packs contain antioxidants and vitamins that benefit the skin.
Nowadays, most women’s skin seems to be frozen because of pollution and stress. Due to UV rays and pollution, dead cells are formed on the skin, causing the skin to become damaged. So today we tell you the natural skin care homemade remedies to get glowing skin from natural ways. You should also adopt these 12 Indian natural skin care homemade remedies to get the shiny skin. These face masks are best for getting a shiny skin. So use your home to polish your skin.
The latest trend in the skincare industry is to utilize home made skin care products such as your first natural skin care homemade mask for glowing skin. Why? Well, it is because we’ve learned that the average person doesn’t know where to begin, where to start from in terms of determining what they want to put on their face. Also a lot of people that are trying to get some results out of their skin care products are looking for a way to make it even more effective and a lot easier.
So if you’re looking for a way to create your own skin care then you need to look at making some of the most popular home made skin care that there is in the world of skincare. One of the best home made skin care masks for glowing skin is one called the Castor Oil Face Mask. This is also known as the Castor oil face wash. Now it will take some time for you to do this but you’re going to learn how to make it very easy and convenient for you to make your own.
If you want to make your natural skin care homemade mask for glowing skin that you make yourself that will be made from oatmeal, the ingredients you will need for this is oatmeal, olive oil, Castor oil, honey, and clove oil. Now there is a big difference between using Castor oil and olive oil so you need to make sure that you have those two oils with you so that you can be safe. Now you can make your own natural skin care facial cleanser that will be an essential part of your next homemade skin care mask for glowing skin.
Here are some homemade mask to get glowing skin…
1. Aloe vera face mask:
Aloe vera face mask is very beneficial in the oily face and skin related diseases. Eating aloe vera in any form gives liberation to skin disorders. Aloe vera can also be called a boon for the skin. This is a natural recipe that can easily make your skin shiny. Aloe vera has many natural antioxidants that help to keep the skin healthy. Eating aloe vera can get rid of dead cells and the color is also clean. Aloe vera can also make great face masks by mixing many other things together. This is one of the natural skin care homemade mask to get a healthy bright skin.
- A spoon of lemon juice
- Tomato pulp.
- Take a spoonful Aloe vera gel from the use of Aloe Vera plant.
- Apply it on your face lightly.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with light lukewarm water on drying it.
2. Cucumber and lemon juice face mask:
The face mask of cucumber and lemon juice increases the brightness of the face. Cucumbers and lemon juice contain vitamin C which helps in making the skin radiant. Over the centuries, Indian women join these two natural ingredients together on the face. This is a very beneficial and natural recipe that does not have any side effects. This is one of the natural skin care homemade mask to get a healthy bright skin.
- Mix half the cucumber
- Add a spoon lemon juice.
- Now put this face mask on your face.
- Let it take 15 to 20 minutes.
- After drying this mask wash your face with lukewarm water.
3. Gram Flour and Raw Milk face mask:
For the glowing skin, the face mask of raw milk, to make the skin shiny, gram flour and raw milk are also very beneficial. Gram flour and raw milk for skin are the best natural ingredients. The skin gets antioxidant from raw milk. Therefore, face masks of gram flour and raw milk are used most often to keep the face beautiful and soft. This is one of the natural skin care homemade mask to get a healthy bright skin.
- Take one spoon gram flour.
- Mix one spoonful raw milk in it.
- Apply this mask on your face.
- Place this mask on face for 20 minutes and then wash it with light lukewarm water after drying it.
This measure will definitely increase the brightness of your face.
4. Egg and Almond Face Mask:
Eggs and almond face masks for shiny skin come in the face in the face and almond oil contains abundant vitamin E. By combining these two things together, the beauty of the face increases manifold. This also increases the natural beauty of the face.
- Take an egg, beat it well.
- Mix It With Two Spoon Almond Oil.
- Now put it on your whole face and throat.
- Put this mask on face for 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
These masks make the upper layer of your skin glossy and glowing.
5. Turmeric, Baking soda, and Rose Water face Mask:
Turmeric, baking soda and rose water face for glowing skin Turmeric is the most natural recipe for every kind of skin disorders such as acne, acne, and scaly skin. Turmeric contains antibacterial properties and baking soda is also beneficial for skin.
- Take a spoonful of turmeric powder.
- Half spoon baking soda.
- A spoonful of rose water.
- Make a paste.
- Now put the face mask for 10 minutes on your whole face and wash it off with cold water.
- This face mask immediately shines on the face.
6. Banana and Honey Face Mask:
Banana is most commonly used in skin related work in India. Bananas contain nourishing nutrients and vitamins B16 in abundance. Mixing honey in banana on the face increases the brightness of the face and more. This is one of the natural skin care homemade mask to get a healthy bright skin.
- Take a banana and mash it.
- Add one teaspoon honey to it.
- Mix this well and apply it on your face.
- Keep this face mask on face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it with light lukewarm water after drying.
7. Papaya and Honey Face Mask:
The face mask of papaya and honey contains the enzyme Papine called papaya that brings many benefits to the skin. By applying this wondrous fruit to honey, the skin gets powerful antioxidant. This is one of the natural skin care homemade mask to get a healthy bright skin.
- Cut a few pieces of papaya.
- Add one spoon of honey.
- Make a fine paste.
- Leave this mixture on face for 20 minutes.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water after drying the mask.
8. Cucumber and Watermelon face mask:
Cucumber and watermelon face mask cucumbers and watermelons contain abundant vitamin C, causing the skin to be twisted, as well as dead cells released from the skin by this mask. Mixing these two things together brings amazing brightness to the skin. This is one of the natural skin care homemade mask to get a healthy bright skin.
- Mash a quarter of a cucumber.
- Add two-three pieces of watermelon together.
- Now put this face mask on your whole face.
- Keep it on the face for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with light lukewarm water after drying.
9. Oatmeal face mask:
The oatmeal, tomato juice and butter pack of oatmeal, tomato juice and butter are available abundant in the antioxidants that benefit the skin. UV rays, pollution, and dust mud can save these face masks due to damage to the skin. This makes the natural beauty of skin shine.
- Take a spoonful of baked oatmeal
- Mix a tablespoon tomato juice
- A little butter.
- Now put this mixture on your face and neck.
- Keep this mask in the face for 15 minutes.
- Now wash the face with lukewarm water.
10. Potato face mask:
The face mask potato made from potato and lemon juice contains plenty of vitamin C. Both potatoes and lemon juice contain compounds that give the skin natural beauty. By mixing potatoes with lemon juice, its properties increase manifold more and more. This is one of the natural skin care homemade mask to get a healthy bright skin.
Cut a few pieces of potato and knead it well with the help of a spoon.
Now add two teaspoons of lemon juice to it
Put this mask for 15 minutes on face and neck.
After this, wash the face with lukewarm water.
These are the natural skin care homemade mask for glowing skin. Use these mask to get glowing skin.
You Can Also Check :- 5 WAYS TO USE ROSE WATER FOR SKIN CARE