Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit that develops on the Hylocereus cactus, otherwise called the Honolulu Queen, whose blooms just open at night. The two most basic composes have splendid, red skin with green scales that look like a dragon henceforth the name. The assortment that is most broadly accessible has white mash with dark seeds. The less basic assortment has red mash with dark seeds. Dragon fruit may look outlandish, yet its flavors are comparative to other fruits. Its taste has been portrayed as a somewhat sweet hybrid of a kiwi and a pear. Dragon fruit is wealthy in phytonutrients and cancer prevention agents, including great measures of carotene and nutrient C, and it’s wholesome and the antibacterial properties have been examined for their capacity to enhance absorption, reinforce the insusceptible framework, and lift vitality levels. Dragon fruit has a high content of water that is around 80% water and is a decent wellspring of magnesium, iron, vitamin- B, protein, phosphorus, calcium, and fiber. Also, the fruit’s eatable seeds are nutritious and they are rich in polyunsaturated fats like omega-6 and omega-3 unsaturated fats, which have been appeared to bring down the danger of cardiovascular issue. So here I describe some dragon fruit usage that how you can have it. So the dragon fruit usage is…
Source :- specialtyproduce . com
Dragon Fruit Usage:
Here is some dragon fruit usage you can totally go for…
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl:
Pink and purple dragon fruit smoothie bowl is popular on Instagram as a dynamic method to begin your day. This is a very delicious dragon fruit usage which is very much healthy. You can add toppings like crisp berries and granola as you like. Here’s the recipe
Check Related Article :-
- 1 large fleshed Dragon Fruit.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1cup blackberries
- 1cup blueberry
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Cut and peel the Dragonfruit.
- put in a blender with the yogurt, drain, banana, and nectar.
- Heartbeat until the point when all around consolidated.
- Top with blackberries, blueberries, almonds, and granola.
Source :- tastemade . com
Coconut Pineapple Dragon Fruit Pancakes:
For a more considerable breakfast that is still quite healthy and tasty, these coconut flapjacks with a topping of pineapple and dragon fruit can fit the bill. Let’s see how to make it…
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of Kodiak Power Cakes Mix
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of Vanilla Muscle Egg (egg whites)
- 1/4 teaspoon of coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Coconut Sweet Leaf Stevia Drops
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 4-5 raspberries
- 1 sliced kiwi
- 10 drops of Vanilla SweetLeaf Stevia
- 1/2 packet of Pitaya Plus Smoothie Pack
- Place hotcakes fixings in a medium estimated bowl and blend until the point when all around joined.
- Preheat an expansive skillet or container under medium-low warmth.
- Spray some coconut oil.
- Cook flapjacks 2-3 minutes for every side until brilliant darker.
- For garnish, blend pineapple juice with Pitaya Plus and stevia drops. Include a greater amount of pineapple juice relying upon how thin you need it. Top flapjacks and include fruits, nuts, and shredded coconut, whenever wanted.
Source :- realfoodmostlyplants . com
Dragon Fruit Salad:
Include diced or sphered dragon fruit to your most loved fruit salad. This is very much healthy and tasty and also easy to make. So let’s see the recipe
- 1 dragon fruit
- 1 mandarin orange
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tbs. lime juice
- Peel and chop dragon fruit into 1-inch dice.
- Peel and section one ready mandarin orange.
- Press lime juice.
- Peel and shakers one kiwi into 1/2 inch. shapes.
- Add all fixings to an extensive bowl crease in legitimate salt.
- Crease together until consolidated.
- Refrigerate for five minutes and serve.
So these are the ways for dragon fruit usage in a recipe. So try these recipes and indulge in the delicious taste of dragon fruit…