Exercising is a part of our life nowadays. Doing exercise every day is good. Most people focus on one type of exercise, but there are different types of exercise. Each type is different from another. today let’s know about Endurance or Aerobic exercise and benefits of aerobic exercise.
What is Endurance or Aerobic Exercise?
Endurance or Aerobic Exercise is a cardio exercise that increases your heart and breathing rate. This exercise keeps your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy and improves your overall health. The definition of aerobic exercise is “with oxygen”. During aerobic exercise, Your breathing and heart rate will increase.
Endurance or aerobic exercises include:
- Brisk walking
- heavy cleaning
- playing soccer
Aerobic Exercise improves heart and keeps heart disease at bay. Aerobic exercise strengthens the heart and helps it pump blood more efficiently throughout the body. Here is some benefit of aerobic exercise that can improve your health.
Benefit Of Aerobic Exercise:
There are many benefits of aerobic exercises. These benefits are…
- 1. Aerobic Exercise increases stamina. If you want to boost your stamina you should do aerobic exercise on regular basis. If you do this exercise daily you can see your stamina is increasing and you will feel more energetic.
- Aerobic Exercise better cardiac function that helps the heart to pump blood efficiently. It also helps you to keep heart disease to keep at bay. It reduces the chances of a stroke.
- We exercise to burn fat and to lose weight. This exercise is very much useful to lose weight and keep you in shape.
- Aerobic Exercise on regular basis releases endorphins, which is the natural painkillers of the body, which reduces any kind of pain of your body.
- Aerobic Exercise reduces stress, anxiety, and depression. So exercising aerobics is really helpful as a stress buster.
- Many studies have shown that people who exercise regularly aerobics are less prone to mild viral infections such as colds or flu. This exercise increases your immune system.
- This exercise can reduce many kinds of disease like heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes and certain types of cancer. The risk these diseases decrease when we lose weight. Walking can reduce the risk of osteoporosis. While exercises like swimming can help people with arthritis.
- The University of Harvard, published a research in the New England Journal of Medicine in 1986, revealing that for the first time there was a scientific link between exercise and longevity. So exercise aerobics on daily basis to extend your longevity.
- Improves muscle health: Aerobic Exercise developed microscopic blood vessels that provide sufficient quantities of oxygen in the muscles and keep away from the muscles metabolic wastes such as lactic acid and helps to improve muscle health. This exercise can reduce muscle pain and back pain.
- This exercise Increases consumption of oxygen.
- This exercise also Improves cardiovascular and cardiovascular function.
- Increasing the supply of blood to muscles and the ability to make better use of oxygen.
- Aerobic exercise can help in high blood pressure. It keeps your blood pressure normal.
- This exercise reduces lactic acid which causes pain and muscle burning
- It decreases systolic and diastolic blood pressure in patients who have hypertension.
- Aerobic Exercise Increases levels of good cholesterol in the blood.
- This exercise reduces high blood triglycerides.
- This exercise Improves glucose metabolism and reduces insulin resistance, and therefore reduces the risk of diabetes.
- This exercise reduces psychological stress, the risk of depression or anxiety
- This exercise helps to sleep better and helps in insomnia.