Everybody is aware of the properties present in Green Tea. Initially, green tea was popular in China and has been used medicinally for centuries to treat all things from headaches to depression. Nowadays, green tea is consumed due to its benefits of green tea for skin and many other health benefits.
It contains high amounts of phytochemicals such as enzymes, amino acids, and polyphenol, along with antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium and caffeine.
Some people consume it to remove obesity; some even use it to clean the skin. By drinking green tea, skin problems stay far away and skin color enhances.
Apart from its health benefits, there are also many benefits of green tea for skin. To enhance your beauty, you can use your green tea as a face mask. Also, drink a few cups of this popular drink daily.
Let’s know about the benefits of green tea for skin whitening and to get shiny skin as well as how to use green tea for face:
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Younger Looking Skin
Source :- dabur . com
With the help of this remedy, you can stay young for years. Vitamin C and bleaching properties in lemon are very beneficial for our skin. To get rid of the problems of aging or wrinkles you can use a green tea face pack for skin whitening.
How To Use:
- For this, you need to get cold green tea and mix some drops of lemon juice in it.
- Put this mixture on your face before sleeping at night and wake up in the morning and clean the face with water.
- This remedy will make you feel a change in your skin and your skin will remain shiny for years.
- The problem of wrinkles will be solved by doing this for a few days continuously.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Acne Goes Away
If you are troubled by the acne on your face, you can get rid of this problem by consuming green tea as this remedy removes scars and scars along with acne.
How To Use:
- To use it first boil the green tea in a teapot.
- Then after cooling, add two spoons of curd to it and make a paste by mixing it well.
- Now put this paste on your face and after 20 minutes wash face with water.
- Your pains will disappear within a week after regularizing this remedy.
- In this pack, lactic acid helps to remove stains.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Clean skin deeply
Antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals are found in green tea and rose water contains anti-inflammatory properties that provide your skin softness and moisture.
How to Use:
- To use it you have to take green tea and add a little rose water to it.
- Then it has to be cleaned with the depth of your face by putting it on your face with the help of cotton.
- Due to this, the color of your skin starts falling and due to the deep skin cleansing, you can also survive from the pump.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Whitening The Skin Color
Source :- stylecraze . com
To make your skin white you can use green tea in your face pack. With the help of green tea, you can bring natural light to the face.
How to use:
- Add a little rose water to green tea and clean your whole face with the help of cotton
- If you do this every day, then your face color will remain intact.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Remove the Sensation
Green teas are very beneficial to remove the facial tone of your face.
How to Use:
- If you mix honey with green tea and apply it on your face
- Then it removes the sensation of the face.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Removes Dark Circle
Antioxidants present in green tea and tannin (an astringent) help with swollen eyes and also treat dark circles. Its antioxidants properties help in reducing blood vessels around the eyes of the gentle skin around your eyes. This decreases inflammation and also the eye’s puffiness. Besides, Vitamin K present in the green tea, which helps in reducing the dark circles from under eyes.
How to use:
- Keep 2 used green tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now place cold tea bags on your closed lids.
- Put them on the eyes for 15 minutes.
- Use this remedy twice a day until you are satisfied with the result.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Reduce Sunburn
Source :- healthline . com
Green tea can also protect your skin from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. The tannic acid present in green tea can help to calm and correct sunburn by deactivating loss due to exposure to contact with polyphenol UV rays.
How To Use:
- Make a mixture of 2 to 3 cups of green tea and also put it in the refrigerator for some time.
- Immerse a soft cloth in the tea and also slowly apply it to a sunburned area.
- Repeat this process 2 or 3 times a day to remove pain and also redness.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Shrinks The Open Pores
Because of its astringent properties and antioxidant, green tea helps to reduce enlarged hives, which can be infested with bacteria. Therefore, it will help tighten and smoothen the skin.
How to Use:
- Make a cup of green tea and also let it cool down before using it
- And then to make a paste, add 2 tablespoons of bentonite soil or any cosmetic soil to tea
- After that spread the face mask on your face and after drying completely clean it and also wash your face with warm water
- And then take green tea for your body to expose toxins.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Dead Skin Remover
Minor cracked powder of dry green tea leaves helps in exposure to your skin to get rid of dead skin cells, dirt, and other inaccuracies.
How to Use:
- Mix together 1 teaspoon dried green tea, 1 cup sugar, half cup olive oil and 2 teaspoons of honey
- And then put it on your face and body and gradually rub it in a circular motion
- Finally, wash it with hot water. Clean the face once or twice a week with it.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Skin: Cleanser For Face
Source :- pinterest . com
You do not always need expensive cleansers and pimple cream. So, use green tea as a cleanser for the face. And thus it will definitely work wonder on your face. Because the polyphenols present in green tea promote blood circulation and you also help in fighting acne.
How to Use:
- Dip a green tea bag for 10 seconds in hot water.
- And then cut this bag and also mix green tea with your regular cleansers
- After that massage and also wash your face or 5 minutes.
Q. Can I use green tea on my face daily?
A. The polyphenols present in green tea provide strong anti-inflammatory, which is beneficial for both your body and skin. So, you can use green tea every day on your skin by mixing it in your cleanser.
Q. Does green tea make your skin glow?
A. Drinking green tea every day will help your skin and body in numerous means. As green tea is very rich in antioxidants, which fight against the free radicals in your body, and thus it provides your skin an uninterrupted blast of these antioxidants…
Q. Is green tea good for dry skin?
A. With its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties, and antioxidants, the green tea mask for face can help your skin in a range of means. And thus green tea not just protect the skin from your premature aging, redness, irritation, and UV damage, as well as it has the capacity to drive away bacteria that can cause acne breakouts
Q. Can drinking green tea help acne?
A. If you are troubled by the acne on your face, you can get rid of this problem by consuming green tea as this remedy removes scars along with acne.
Q. Does green tea improve skin complexion?
A. To make your skin white you can use green tea in your face pack. So, with the help of green tea, you can bring natural light to the face.
Q. What is the best time to drink green tea?
A. You can drink green tea in the morning or drink it between mealtimes, for instance, 2 hours before otherwise after to exploit the nutritional intake as well as iron absorption.
Q. Is green tea anti aging?
A. Green tea polyphenols and antioxidants can protect your skin, as well as help, maintain your youth. The elastin fibers and also collagen in your skin making it appear smooth and plump. So, drink green tea every day to fight anti-aging…
Q. Can green tea make me look younger?
A. Topical use of green tea might also help you rejuvenate your skin as well as protect it from the UV rays. And thus regular use of green tea can make you look younger…
Q. Does green tea make you look better?
A. Green tea polyphenols and antioxidants are natural therapists. Whether you drink green tea or apply green tea on your skin, then it may help you develop your skin.