Bootcamp fitness has become extremely popular and classes are increasing at many local parks and gyms. Under the watchful eye of a fit drill sergeant, it is easy to move small groups of twists, jumps, and push-ups to push-ups in stitches. They are not military cadets or high school football teams; These are adult fitness boot camp participants who have paid the fees through money by a personal trainer. So, here I am giving some Bootcamp workout ideas. See these below…
BootCamp Workout Basics:
Boot camp workouts are similar to other circuit training workouts. They use many familiar bodyweight exercises such as pushups, burpees, and crunches. You move quickly from one exercise to another, which helps to keep your heart rate high and your body burns more calories at the same time. The difference between doing a circuit is that it is a group practice session with the leader calling the shots.
Bootcamp Workout Ideas:
Bootcamp workouts are good for different fitness levels as long as the instructor is able to offer modifications to make each task easier or harder depending on your level. The teacher should also be able to suggest modifications of the practice to accommodate beginners, advanced practitioners and those with specific limitations, and to welcome all participants. So, see below some Bootcamp workout ideas…
High Knee is one of the best exercises, which maintains your fitness daily. The digestive system can be strengthened by reducing belly fat with the High Knee exercise. This is one of the exercises in bootcamp workout ideas.
- To exercise High Knee, you have to stand upright in one place and move in such a way that the knees can touch your chest.
- This exercise has to be done for 30 to 60 seconds.
The best exercise to strengthen the body is to do push ups. If you want to get fit with just ten minutes of exercise every day, then there can be no better exercise than push ups exercise. Performing push ups exercises your shoulders, biceps, triceps, and chests. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- To do push-ups exercises, placemats on the ground and lie flat on your stomach.
- Now keep both the palms on the ground parallel to the shoulders, now raise the body with the palms and toes and then come down.
- In this way, you can do 15 – 20 push ups.
Jumping jacks are a great form of cardio that you can do anywhere. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- All you have to do is jump away your feet together and raise both your hands up.
- Then bring both of your feet together while jumping and bring your hands down.
- Thus return to your original position and repeat it.
In this way of crunching in which your position becomes similar to a bicycle. The situation is similar to when you hit a pedal in a bicycle, the same situation occurs when doing this variation of the crunches. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- To do bicycle crunch exercise, you lay an exercise mat on the floor and lie on it.
- Now take both your hands up and keep it behind the head.
- After this, bend your right leg from the knee and leave the left leg straight.
- Then bend the left leg and straighten the right leg.
- While doing this exercise you will feel like you are riding a bicycle.
- Perform 3 sets of 20 reps of bicycle crunch exercise.
Donkey kick exercises are very beneficial for reducing thick thighs. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- To perform a donkey kick exercise, first of all, sit on an exercise mat and kneel on it.
- Now keep your hands straight on the floor, and keep the spine completely straight.
- In this case, you will look like a donkey. Now lower your right leg up.
- After a few seconds do the whole process with the left leg.
More Recommended Articles :-
The best exercise for leg exercise is squats. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- To do squats, stand up straight and place a slight gap between the legs.
- Now raise both hands and bring them in front of your shoulders.
- Now try to sit with a lightweight on your knees as you sit on the chair.
- Now keep the waist straight and stand up straight.
- Do 20 to 30 squats at a time.
- People who have knee pain problems should not do squats.
Burpee exercise is a complete physical exercise that is used in strength training and as an aerobic exercise. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- Burpee exercises stand upright and keep both your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Sit down and place both your hands on the floor in a squatting position.
- Now jump, straighten both legs backward.
- Then do a push-up and bounce back to the previous position.
- After this, you stand upright by jumping upwards.
- Then straighten both hands upward and jump into the air with the feet.
Lounge exercises are a type of exercise. A lunge is one of the human body in which a person puts one leg on his knees on the ground and the other leg is bent forward with the knee by keeping it straight on the floor. Lounge exercises are used in cross-training by athletes as weight training fitness exercises. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- To do a reverse lunge exercise, you first stand up straight on the floor, keep both of your feet at the width of the hips and keep the arms straight downward.
- Now raise your right leg and take one step backward and let the left leg remain permanent.
- Place the knee of the right foot on the floor and make a 90-degree angle between the right thigh and the calf on the knee.
- Now bend your left leg with the knees, bring the thigh parallel to the floor and make a 90 degree angle to the knee of the left leg.
- Then straighten both your legs and come to your initial state.
- Repeat this entire action with your other leg as well.
Plank is a bodyweight exercise and it is very beneficial to do planks exercises to stay fit. Plank exercises are very beneficial for reducing belly fat and excess fat deposited on the hips. Planks are also necessary to make six pack abs. You can use Plank Exercise to keep the stomach and waist in good shape. This is one of the exercises in Bootcamp workout ideas.
- To perform Planck exercises, bend your knees and sit on the ground and both palms rest on the floor.
- Keep in mind that the shoulders and palms are in the same line, keep the elbows tight and keep the weight of the body on the fingers of the feet.
- Stay in this position for 5-6 minutes.
- Planks can do exercises in many ways like full planks, elbow planks, half planks, etc.