7 Natural Skin Care Remedies For Glowing Skin
Every woman wants a picture perfect flawless, gleaming skin. Whether you are a student, a working woman or a homemaker, it is important to have flawless skin. Our skin is delicate, and it is hard to take care of it as there are so much pollution out there that ends up harming our skin.Stressful ways of life, hectic work routines, insufficient rest, the unhealthy diet, contamination, hurtful sun beams (UVA/UVB), intemperate smoking, and drinking liquor are the central point which makes your skin dull and dry. So here we are giving some easy and simple skin care remedies to help you out to get rid of skin impurities.
Skin Care Remedies:
Table of Contents
- 1 Skin Care Remedies:
- 1.1 1. Potato juice
- 1.2 2. Turmeric Remedy For Glowing Skin
- 1.3 3. Lemon For Glowing Skin
- 1.4 4. Papaya For Glowing Skin
- 1.5 5. Cucumber For Glowing Skin
- 1.6 6. Honey
- 1.7 7. Rose Water
Here are some natural ingredients that you can use as skin care remedies. These ingredients can help you out to get rid of your skin flaws and make your skin glowing. So let’s get into it to know more about skin care remedies.
1. Potato juice
How To Use:
1. Grate half a potato
2. Squeeze its juice.
3. Mix lemon juice in equal quantities into it.
3. Apply this juice to your face and leave it to dry.
4. Once dry, wash your face off with normal water.
2. Turmeric Remedy For Glowing Skin
Turmeric composed of curcumin, which has a solid anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It eliminates the harmful free profound that cause damage to the skin. Turmeric also increases collagen production, that keeps your skin graceful and glowing.
How To Use:
1. Mix a little amount of turmeric powder with the gram flour.
2. Add milk to form a paste.
3. Apply on your face and neck.
4. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Rinse with plain water.
Use this remedy twice a week and get a glowing spotless skin
3. Lemon For Glowing Skin
Lemon is known as a natural bleaching agent. It bleaches, cleanses, and also removes tan. Lemon is a great source of Vitamin C or ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is a natural exfoliant which helps to lighten the skin and better skin tone.
How To Use:
1. Take 2 teaspoons sugar
2. Mix with 2 teaspoons lemon juice
3. Apply the mixture on your face.
4. Scrub in a circular motion
5. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
6. Rinse off with warm water
Repeat this twice a week to reveal glowing skin.
4. Papaya For Glowing Skin
Ripe papaya consists of papain, which is an enzyme that performs as a mild exfoliator. Papaya gently clears away the upper layer of dead cells of the face and makes your skin lustrous and younger. It also cleans the oil and dirt and that causes breakouts and acne on the face.
How To Use:
1. Take a ripe papaya and mash it.
2. Add the sandalwood powder
3. Make a paste-like consistency.
4. Apply all over your face and neck.
5. Keep it on for 20 minutes and wash off with cool water.
Do this once every week.
5. Cucumber For Glowing Skin
Cucumber is composed of 96% water that spells hydration to your skin. Cucumber also contains other nutrients like potassium and magnesium. Cucumber has antioxidants that rejuvenate and replenish dull skin. Cucumber also improves complexion.
What You Have To Do
1. Grate one cucumber
2. Add yogurt to it
3. Beat it properly.
4. Apply it on your face and neck.
5. Leave it on until it dries
6. wash off with cold water.
Repeat this once in every three to four days.
Honey contains hygroscopic and antimicrobial properties that clear and make your skin supple. Honey is loaded with antioxidants that reduce blemishes from your skin and make your skin soft and smooth.
1. Evenly apply honey on the damp and clean skin.
2. Massage it in a circular motion for a few minutes
3. Leave it on for five minutes.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
You can use this remedy every alternate day.
7. Rose Water
Rosewater tones, cleanses and refreshes your skin. Rosewater stimulates blood circulation and brightens the skin. Rosewater also balances the pH level of the skin.
Dip a cotton ball in rose water and apply it all over the face and neck.
Repeat this every morning and evening.
These are the natural ingredients you can include it in your skin care remedies. So apply these skin care remedies and get flawless soft and supple skin.
You Can Also Check :- BASIC TIPS TO HAVE GLOWING SKIN NATURALLY