Potato is a favorite vegetable of many people. The most widely used vegetable is also good for the skin. Not only the skin but also hair care can use potatoes. Potatoes contain vitamin C and vitamin B complex, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Potatoes contain some elements that help in removing the dark circles of the eyes. Today, in this article, we will talk about how to use potato juice for dark circles to reduce it. See below how to reduce dark circles using the juice of potato. Here how it is…
Uses Of Potato Juice For Dark Circles:
Potato is a natural bleaching agent. The components present in potato helps to reduce dark spot and uneven skin tone. Here I am going to tell you about some methods to use the juice of potato for dark circle reduction. These are…
Method 1: Raw Juice Of Potato:
Source :- media.parent circle . com
Potatoes help to reduce dark circles as potatoes are called natural bleaching agents. You can remove the dark circles by using a raw potato. See below how to do this…
How To Use:
- Grate one potato.
- Squeeze out the juice from grated potatoes.
- Now take a cotton ball and dip it into the juice.
- Dab the cotton ball to the affected area
- Leave until it dries out.
- Wash off with plain water.
Using this method every day will help you to reduce dark circles and also eye bags.
Method 2: Potato And Cucumber Juice:
Source:- India. com
Potato and cucumber juice also helps to reduce dark circles. You just have to mix both potatoes and thin slices of cucumber juice and apply. This is one of the great use of the juice of potatoes for dark circles. See below how to do this.
How To Use:
- Take 2 tablespoons of juice of potatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice into it.
- Mix them well.
- Now put 2 cotton pads into this mixture and apply them to your eyes.
- Leave those for 15 to 20 minutes covering your eyes with 2 slices of cucumber.
- Discard the cotton pads and rinse off your face with cool water to get rid of your dark circles and also eye bags.
Method 3: Potato With Honey And Olive Oil:
Source :- i.pinimg . com
Another method to reduce black circles using potatoes is to mix honey and olive oil in them. See below how to do this.
How To Use:
- Squeeze out the juice from the grated potatoes.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey and
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix all properties properly
- Dip cotton balls into it and apply to the affected area.
- Apply around the eyes and leave this for 10 minutes covering your eyes with slices of cucumbers
- Massage your eye skin and around the eyes for better blood circulation.
- After 2 minutes wash off the eye area with cool water.
Repeat this method twice a week to lighten the skin around your eyes.
Method 4: Potato And Lemon Juice:
Source:- womenfolk. com
Another best way to use the juice of potato for dark circles is to mix it with lemon juice. This mixture will help you to reduce the black and dark circles under the eyes very fast. See the method below to use such properties safely around your eyes’ skin…
- Take 1 tablespoon of the juice of potatoes.
- Extract the juice and take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (rich in vitamin c).
- Take 1 teaspoon aloe vera after you extract the juice (use freshly extracted aloe vera only)
- Mix them well.
- Apply the mixture using two cotton balls.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes it will work as an anti-inflammatory on your dark circles.
- Wash it off with cool water.
Repeat this home remedy thrice a week to get effective results and see your dark circles leave and bags under your eyes.
Method 5: Tomato And Potato Juice:
Source:- howtoxp. com
Tomato helps to reduce dark spots. Using tomato juice mixing with the juice of potato helps the most to reduce dark spots. See how to use it below…
How To Use To Get Rid Of Dark Circles:
- Take 2 tablespoons of juice of potato.
- 2 thin slices of tomato juice.
- Mix the properties well.
- With the help of two cotton balls apply this to the eye area on the dirk circles
- Massage the eye area for a few minutes for blood circulation. This will helo your blood vessels open up and help lighten the eye skin area.
- Leave these natural bleaching agents for 10 minutes to 15 minutes
- rinse off with cool water. It works as the natural bleaching agent on your dark circles.
Repeat this method twice a week and you will see noticeable results to get rid of dark circles.
Method 6: Almond Oil And Potato Juice:
Source:- essentialoilsinformer. com
The mixture of almond and potato juice also helps to reduce the dark circle. This is one of the best use of potato for your dark circles. See below how to use this.
How To Use This Remedy For Dark Circles:
- Take 2 tablespoons of potato’s juice
- Mix 1 tablespoon almond oil to it
- Put cotton balls into the mixture.
- Not apply this to the affected area.
- Leave this for 15 minutes to 20 minutes.
- Clean it off with cool water.
Use this remedy for dark circles at least twice a week for better results. This home remedy works wonders to remove dark circles. It helps in reducing dark circles as such home remedies lighten the skin around your eye area when you use it every day.
Method 7: Mint Leaves And Potato Juice:
Source:- images. wallpaperscraft. com
Adding leaves of mint to potato juice helps to reduce and also remove dark circles and also soothes the eyes and gives your eyes relaxation since it works as an anti-inflammatory. So, see below how to use this remedy for dark circles
- Take 3 tablespoons of potato juice.
- Take 5 to 10 mint leaves and make a paste.
- Now add the paste to the potato juice and apply it.
- Now apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Leave this until it dries out.
- After drying out clean your eye skin with cool water.
Apply this method twice a week to get better results to get rid of dark circles.
Only using home remedies for skincare to get rid of your dark circles won’t help. You will also have to pay attention to your healthy diet, sleeping schedule, etc. Try to get 7-8 hours of sleep at night. If you do not have sufficient time to make a natural remedy, simply put tea bags on your eyes.
And after 5-7 minutes wash your eyes. You can repeat this method twice a day on your eyes to see better results. However, the main thing you must do to get rid of your dark circles is to find out the reason behind your under-eye circles. it can be due to a lack of sleep at night, or unhealthy diet, tiredness for not getting sleep and so many more.
Find out the reason first and then start treating the problem. If it is due to lack of sleep, no remedy will help you get rid of your dark circles.
Q. Does potato juice remove dark circles?
A. YES, potatoes have some properties that help to lighten the skin and thus help to reduce dark circles.
Q. How effective is potato for dark circles?
A. Potatoes are very effective in removing dark circles if you can use them regularly.
Q. Can we apply potato juice on face daily?
A. NO, don’t use it daily. However, you can use them twice a week to lighten skin.
Q. Which juice is best for dark circles?
A. Potatoes, cucumbers, tomato, mint, etc. prove to have properties that can help you reduce your dark circles and lightens skin.
You May Also Like To Read: