Source: https://holistickenko . com/vitamin-c/
Vitamin C is a nutrient that needs our body. It is not important just because it enhances your immune system. Rather it is also necessary for the body’s actions. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is necessary for the action of the body’s circulatory system but simultaneously it is also necessary for the formation of cells. It also protects against cancer and reduces cardiovascular diseases, accelerates skin, prevents aging, reduces mental stress. So let’s see the vitamin C deficiency diseases list here…
Source: https://makeupandbeauty . com/ways-whiten-hands-instantly/
Benefits Of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C is considered to be a good antioxidant. Free radicals in our body cause wrinkles on the skin and old age is coming soon. By taking a diet containing vitamin C, the elimination of free radicals and your skin remains young.
- Vitamin C helps to increase physical capacity.
- Due to regular consumption of vitamin C, the body’s immune system is strong and the person is not immediately ill. Especially, due to the adequate supply of Vitamin C to the children, they are not often cured of colds and fever.
- Patients with high blood pressure should take adequate amounts of Vitamin C daily. It helps in controlling blood pressure by spreading the veins and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C prevents the spread of all types of cancer in the body. The person who regularly consumes Vitamin C in adequate amounts can reduce the risk of cancer by up to 50%.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce stress
- Vitamin C helps to absorb iron
- Vitamin C helps to heal the wound
- In the formation of certain chemicals in the body such as dopamine and epinephrine, which are essential for your brain to function actively.
- In reducing the risk of stroke and heart disease
- Reducing swelling in the body, reducing the condition of arthritis and other swellings
- Vitamin C is also needed for the production of collagen.
- Vitamin C helps to digest cholesterol and protein
- Vitamin C helps to increase disease resistance
- If you have any intestinal disorder or you are suffering from certain types of cancer, then you may lack vitamin C.
Source: https://hofstedes . ca/blog/seville-oranges/
The Main Source Of Vitamin C:
- Girls’ leaves
- Milk tomatoes
- Sugar beets
- Green coriander
Source: https://economictimes.indiatimes . com/magazines/panache/consuming-vitamin-c-along-with-medication-boosts-efficacy-of-tb-drugs/articleshow/62364659.cms
Requirement Of Vitamin C Per Day:
Vitamin C is a very useful nutrient for the body. According to our age, the amount of Vitamin C we need every day is given below:
- Children of 6 months should feed 40mg vitamin C daily.
- Children of 7 to 12 months should feed 50mg vitamin c daily.
- Children from 1 to 3 years of age should be fed 15mg vitamin C daily.
- A child aged 4 to 8 years should eat 25mg vitamin c daily.
- Children 9 to 13 years of age should eat 45mg vitamin C daily.
- Adolescents of 14 to 18 years of age should get 75mg vitamin c.
- Girls aged 14 to 18 years should get 65mg of vitamin C
- Men 19 years of age or older should eat 90mg vitamin c daily in one day.
- Women aged 19 years or older should take 75mg vitamin c.
- Pregnant women should take 85mg Vitamin C daily.
- Breastfeeding women should eat 120mg vitamin C daily.
Source: https://www.nowfoods . com/supplements/vitamin-c-500-tablets
Causes Of Vitamin C Deficiency:
- The biggest reason for vitamin C deficiency in the body is that we do not take those foods that are rich in Vitamin C in our diet.
- It is often seen that some people refuse to eat sour. They think that eating sour will bring many kinds of disorders in their body which is wrong.
If we do not eat sour foods in a certain amount, then there will be a shortage of vitamins in our body.
- Those who eat junk food or highly spicy food, levels of vitamin C are seen less.
- Due to stress and work the level of Vitamin C is also affected.
Source: https://insideouterbeauty . com/how-to-care-for-dry-skin/
Symptoms Of Vitamin C Deficiency:
Vitamin C is the essential nutrient, which helps in the production of iron and the production of collagen. If your body does not produce adequate collagen, then it can damage the tissues.
Vitamin C is also necessary for the formation of chemicals. It helps in the production of chemical energy and the brain running smoothly. Vitamin C plays different roles in different ways in the body. Vitamin C deficiency has extensive symptoms, which appear in 2-3 months.
Its initial symptoms are as follows:
- Do not get hungry
- Weight loss
- Pain in the legs
Vitamin C Deficiency Disease:
Source: https://smartmouth . com/articles/blog/3-causes-remedies-bleeding-gums/
Due to lack of vitamin C, scurvy is a disease. If this disease causes the toothache to swell, the blood will fall and the teeth become shaky. In the absence of Vitamin C, the hands and feet are prone to pain and there is no injury to the body if it is not easy to heal. Vitamin C deficiency often occurs in children. Scurvy is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: http://arditor . com/diabetes-hair-loss/
Hair Fall And Rupture Of Nails:
If you are worried about the fall of the hair and the breakdown of the nails, then there is a lack of vitamin C inside you. Vitamin C works to control the collagen and protein that strengthens your hair. Hair loss can be even more if you have less vitamin than at a normal level. Hair fall is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: https://thedentalsurgery . co . uk/tooth-whitening/backstreet-beauty-ugly-truth-illegal-teeth-whitening/
By consuming Vitamin C daily, your teeth and gums are healthy. Therefore, if it decreases, you will start to get blood from swelling or gums and due to this, you may also have scurvy. Gum Swelling is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Recommended Articles :-
Root Canal Procedure Cost, Pros & Cons & Other Details
Tooth Implant Cost, Types And Procedure: Know In Details
Wake Up Early Benefits Everyone Should Know
Know About Some Amazing Blueberry Benefits For Skin
6 Effective Home Remedies For Dandruff And Hair Fall
Gooseberry Benefits For Hair: Get Dense And Longer Hair
Source: https://www.health . com/pain/in-rare-cases-infection-may-be-at-root-of-back-pain
If your body is experiencing frequent pain, then you need to see your diet because the pain in body and joints is due to vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C is essential for the strengthening of bones and its decrease can weaken your cartilage.
Source: https://www.verywellhealth . com/fatigue-caused-by-gluten-how-you-can-cope-562318
The lack of vitamin C will always make you feel tired. Your mind will not work. Therefore Vitamin C is very important for your physical and mental function. Its lack will ease you more.
Source: https://share.upmc . com/2016/03/nose-bleed-epistaxis/
If your nose is often blood, then it is a symptom of vitamin C deficiency. Using this vitamin in adequate amounts removes the problem. Nose bleeding is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: https://www.medicalnewstoday . com/articles/322104.php
Vitamin C deficiency can lead to cardiac diseases because it supports the function of your nerves and cells. Vitamin C cleans your blood and exits toxic substances from the body. Heart disease is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: https://www.ampfloracel . com/blog/what-causes-a-weak-immune-system/
Vitamin C works to strengthen the immune system. In this way we can see that there is a negative effect on our immune system if there is a shortage of vitamin C in the body. When our immune system becomes weak, then our body gets very easily from infection and diseases. Weak immune system is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: http://www.fergon . com/effects-anemia-dangers-untreated-anemia/
Anemia’s risk increases when there is a shortage of vitamin C in the body. Blood levels in the body decreases because the production of red blood cells is reduced. Iron deficiency rate decreases from body food when there is a shortage of vitamin C. Iron plays an important role in the production of red blood cells. When iron levels in the body are not balanced, red blood cells can not be produced smoothly. There is a lack of blood in the body. Anemia is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: https://www.stbaldricks . org/blog/post/7-ways-you-help-kids-cancer
Vitamin C not only strengthens our immune system, but it also controls any type of free radicals in the body. When free radicals are formed in the body, then cells become damaged. Free radicals induce cells to be uncontrolled. When the cells start to be uncontrolled, they make cancer in the body. Cancer is another disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: https://www.hindustantimes . com/fitness/moms-to-be-if-you-have-asthma-you-are-at-risk-of-giving-birth-to-underweight-babies/story-VwRLXigMEhCmRQTJY6QTiM.html
Asthma symptoms develop in people who lack Vitamin C. This is why their respiratory system is affected. Asthma is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: https://www.aao . org/eye-health/diseases/pink-eye-quick-home-remedies
Vitamin C deficiency also affects the eyes and tissues of eyes. The person who suffers from vitamin C deficiency may see things blurred. Weak eye sight is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: https://www.thenationalskincentre . com/blog/skin-infection-and-treatments/
Vitamin C increases your body’s immune system and prevents infection, due to which you can avoid many diseases. Lack of this vitamin leads to a lot of diseases.
Source: http://www.arlenenguyen . com/skin-care/2015/8/23/6vor48tqf68wojjb337mjwstcnd83z
Who would it not want that its skin is smooth and free of disease? Every man wants his skin to be shiny, it requires vitamin c. If acne starts appearing in your skin, then this is due to vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C improves your skin and reduces aging. Dry Skin is one of the disease in vitamin C deficiency diseases list.
Source: http://www.wetmarket . com/tag/vitamin-c-and-its-effects/
How To Reduce Vitamin C Deficiency In Body:
- Citrus foods contain rich amounts of vitamin C, so we should include sour substances in our diet.
- The green vegetables should also be included in the diet as these also contain the amount of Vitamin C.
- Avoid as much junk food or oily food as possible. Their intake can cause nutrient deficiency in the body.
- If severe vitamin C deficiency in the body, treatment should be done immediately.