Source :- d2z0k43lzfi12d.cloudfront . net
Women are more concerned about their figure and health than men. But despite many efforts given to their health, women are sometimes unable to remove excess fat in their body. However, certain exercise for weight loss at home for female can help them to remove excess fat. Let’s learn some exercise for weight loss at home for female in this article below.
Walking half an hour every morning and running a lot helps in reducing the accumulated fat in your body. A walk will reduce your obesity and you are also relaxed. So, make a habit of morning walk before starting your exercise for weight loss at home for female.
Exercise For Weight Loss At Home For Female
Here I have given some exercise for weight loss at home for female which anyone can try to see some effective results in just a few weeks.
Source :- jarilove . com
Are not your thighs and hips fat? There is no need to worry because squats are an excellent exercise for weight loss at home for female to reduce the fat of these areas. This helps in lowering the lower waist area. Squats are very effective exercise to lose weight, and also burn thighs and hips too. This starts lowering the waist area in size. Squats are very popular in bodybuilders and athletes. When you start this exercise daily, the ability to do will increase and you will be able to repeat it more and more. For Squat:
- At first, stand straight on the feet
- Now keep your hip distance apart
- The hips, toes, and knees should be frontward
- Now bend the knees
- Extend the buttocks backward (so that it seems you’re gonna sit into a chair)
- Now ensure that you keep the knees behind the toes and the weight in the heels
- Finally, raise your back up and thus repeat the process 15 to 20 times.
Source :- ufs . ae
Dancing is a good exercise for weight loss at home for female to reduce obesity. Obesity requires that you work more and more so that your body’s excess calories decay. In dancing, women are also entertained and workout too.
Source :- fitness19 . com
Crunches are effective for mainly belly fat. Do crunches on a daily basis to say goodbye to your fat. For Crunches:
- At first, lie down on your waist and fold your knees
- Now keep your hands behind the head.
- Then lift your shoulders slightly off the floor and turn your legs slightly towards the stomach
- Then bring such a shoulder like the front legs and then come back to the state
- Continue this process for two minutes
Recommended Articles :-
Source :- media1.popsugar-assets . com
One of the many advantages of push-ups is that it is such a workout for a wide chest, which you can do anywhere. For Push-ups:
- Lie down on the floor of the stomach
- Raise the body with both hands and bring it down
- This will increase chest issues and strengthen the side
Source :- drweil . com
Many consider the boat pose to be one of the gateways of the core yoga. This pose involves the whole body, thus helps to reduce fat from the entire body. For boat pose:
- At first, sit straight down the legs and place your hands under the knees for support
- Now roll the shoulders and lift both feet upwards, keep your knees bent
- Then slowly straighten the legs
- If there is a pain in the waist while straightening the legs you can keep your knees folded
- Then stretch your hands toward the front
- Hold the breath in this state and then leave it
- Make this process 5 times
Source :- hips.hearstapps . com
Low Belly Leg Reaches
- This low belly leg reaches pose is a fantastic ab move exercise for weight loss at home for female. For Low belly leg reaches:
- First, lie down on the waist
- Now keep both of your hands behind the head
- Then fold your knees up to 90 degrees
- Now lift the shoulders above the ground
- Then breathe and keep it from three to five seconds
- Now release the breath and bring feet to 45 degrees, that is, turn the legs feet slightly
- Then remain like three to five seconds and pull the lower part of the stomach inside and drag it
- Repeat this process 10 to 15 times and put two sets in it
Source :- assets.runnersworld . co . uk
- Plank is one of the most practiced exercises nowadays. For Plank:
- At first, lie down on the stomach and keep your hands at shoulders
- Then straighten your legs straight
- Now get up and make a resort on your hands
- Keep the body on the floor at the feet of hands and feet
- Keep the whole body straight from head to toe
- Keep this condition for two minutes
These workouts help you to lose weight from between the waist, hip, hands, and thighs.