Nowadays every woman is obsessed with a thicker eyebrow. If you too want to have dark and thick eyebrows, then you should apply castor oil to your eyebrow. Regular use of castor oil on the eyebrow will definitely allow you to have a denser eyebrow. You will see the difference in just 10 days of using castor oil for eyebrows. Castor oil for eyebrow and hair growth is a boon.
Benefits & Methods Of Using Castor Oil For Eyebrows
Here are the benefits along with the methods to apply castor oil for eyebrows. Check out the benefits and methods to apply castor oil for eyebrows.
Castor Oil & Coconut Oil:
Castor oil is a very effective solution to make eyebrows dense. It foils the eyebrow’s hair growth and makes the hair strong and thick. On the other hand, Coconut oil strengthens the eyebrows hair.
The Lauric acid present in coconut works like antimicrobial and keeps the hair infections away. Damage from this also stops and helps to increase eyebrows and increase the thickness of eyebrows.
How to Use:
- Take 1 teaspoon castor oil and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Mix both the oil well
- Take the mixture at your fingertips
- Now put fingers on eyebrows
- Massage for a few minutes after applying the mixture
- Then leave it like this for at least half an hour
- After half an hour, wipe with hot water
- Apply this mixture daily at least for six months to see a visible change in your eyebrow
Pure castor oil can make irritation and rashes. If you are allergic to castor oil then be sure to do a patch test before using it.
Castor Oil & Olive Oil
We all know the benefits of castor oil for eyebrows. However, olive oil is also effective in thickening the eyebrows. Let’s see how castor oil and olive oil can be used to get a thicker eyebrow at home.
How to Use:
- Take ½ teaspoon of castor oil and ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- Mix both the ingredients well
- Take the mixed oil at your fingertips
- Then place this oil on eyebrow
- Massage for a few minutes after applying
- Now for some hours leave this mixed oil on the eyebrow
- Now wash it with face wash and water
- Make sure to use this oil once a day to see the results within a few weeks.
Olive oil contains vitamin A and vitamin E which helps in increasing hair. Vitamin E nourishes the hair while vitamin A stimulates the production of new hair.
Recommended Articles :-
Amazing Methods To Use Coconut Oil For Eyebrows
Amazing Benefits Of Eating Ghee On Our Health
Know The Amazing Benefits Of Ghee On Hair Overnight
Check Out Some Of The Amazing Cow Ghee Benefits For Skin
Castor oil & Aloe Vera Gel:
The combination of castor oil and Aloe Vera is best for both hair and skin. Aloe Vera contains a component called Protolithic Enzymes, which helps to thicken the eyebrows hair.
How to Use:
- First, cut aloe Vera from the middle
- Now remove the gel from the leaf
- Take 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- Mix the castor oil and Aloe Vera gel well
- Apply this mixture on the eyebrow
- Massage for a few minutes after applying till the mixture is completely absorbed
- Now leave the mixture like this for half an hour
- Apply this mixture 4-5 times a week
You can also store the mixture in an airtight jar. You can keep the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Castor Oil & Onion
Both castor oil and onion is good for hair growth. Onion and castor oil for eyebrows work wonder. The onion is rich with sulfur, which protects the eyebrows from breaking down and stimulates them to grow.
How to Use:
- Take 8 to 10 drops of castor oil and a little onion
- Firstly, chop the onion
- Then put the pieces of onion in the mixer and prepare a paste
- Now filter this paste, so that the juice comes out
- Now use the mix all the ingredients together
- Apply the mixture on your eyebrows with the of your fingertips
- Leave it for about an hour
- Then, to clean the eyebrow, take a lemon juice on cotton wool and take the onion juice from the eyebrow.
- Apply this mixture at least twice or thrice a week
To clean the onion scent, it is important that you use lemon juice in the mixture.