Nowadays every woman is obsessed with a thicker eyebrow. If you too want to have dark and thick eyebrows, then you should apply castor oil to your eyebrow. Regular use of castor oil on the eyebrow will definitely allow you to have a denser eyebrow. You will see the difference in just 10 days of using castor oil for eyebrows. Castor oil for eyebrow and hair growth is a boon.
Benefits & Methods Of Using Castor Oil For Eyebrows
Here are the benefits along with the methods to apply castor oil for eyebrows. Check out the benefits and how to apply castor oil to eyebrows.
Castor Oil & Coconut Oil:
Castor oil is a very effective solution to make eyebrows dense. It foils the eyebrow’s hair growth and makes the hair strong and thick. On the other hand, Coconut oil strengthens the eyebrows hair.
The Lauric acid present in coconut works like antimicrobial and keeps the hair infections away. Damage from this also stops and helps to increase eyebrows and increase the thickness of eyebrows. So, let’s now see how to apply castor oil for eyebrows along with coconut oil…
How to Use:
- Take 1 teaspoon castor oil and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Mix both the oil well
- Take the mixture at your fingertips
- Now put fingers on eyebrows
- Massage for a few minutes after applying the mixture
- Then leave it like this for at least half an hour
- After half an hour, wipe with hot water
- Apply this mixture daily at least for six months to see a visible change in your eyebrow
Pure castor oil can make irritation and rashes. If you are allergic to castor oil then be sure to do a patch test before using it.
Castor Oil & Olive Oil
We all know the benefits of castor oil for eyebrows. However, olive oil is also effective in thickening the eyebrows. Let’s see how castor oil and olive oil can be used to get a thicker eyebrow at home.
How to Use:
- Take ½ teaspoon of castor oil and ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- Mix both the ingredients well
- Take the mixed oil at your fingertips
- Then place this oil on eyebrow
- Massage for a few minutes after applying
- Now for some hours leave this mixed oil on the eyebrow
- Now wash it with face wash and water
- Make sure to use this oil once a day to see the results within a few weeks.
Olive oil contains vitamin A and vitamin E which helps in increasing hair. Vitamin E nourishes the hair while vitamin A stimulates the production of new hair.
Castor oil & Aloe Vera Gel:
The combination of aloe vera and castor oil for eyebrows is best for both hair and skin. Aloe Vera contains a component called Protolithic Enzymes, which helps to thicken the eyebrows hair.
How to Use:
- First, cut aloe Vera from the middle
- Now remove the gel from the leaf
- Take 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- Mix the castor oil and Aloe Vera gel well
- Apply this mixture on the eyebrow
- Massage for a few minutes after applying until the mixture is completely absorbed
- And then leave the mixture like this for half an hour
- Apply this mixture 4-5 times a week
You can also store the mixture in an airtight jar. And thus, you can keep the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Castor Oil & Onion
Both castor oil and onion is good for hair growth. Onion and also castor oil for eyebrows work wonder. The onion is rich with sulfur, which protects the eyebrows from breaking down and stimulates them to grow.
How to Use:
- Take 8 to 10 drops of castor oil and a little onion
- Firstly, chop the onion
- Then put the pieces of onion in the mixer and prepare a paste
- Now filter this paste, so that the juice comes out
- Then use the mix all the ingredients together
- And then apply the mixture on your eyebrows with the of your fingertips
- After that, leave it for about an hour
- Then, to clean the eyebrow, take a lemon juice on cotton wool and take the onion juice from the eyebrow.
- Apply this mixture at least twice or thrice a week
To clean the onion scent, it is important that you use lemon juice in the mixture.
FAQ Regarding Castor Oil For Eyebrows:
Q. How long does it take for castor oil to work on eyebrows?
A. Regular use of castor oil on the eyebrow will definitely allow you to have a denser eyebrow. You will see the difference in just 10 days of using castor oil for eyebrows…
Q. Which oil is best for eyebrow hair growth?
A. Castor oil for eyebrow and hair growth is a boon. That is why here are the benefits along with the methods to apply castor oil for eyebrows. So, check out the benefits and methods to apply castor oil for your eyebrows…
Q. Can castor oil cause eyebrows to fall out?
A. Generally, people use castor oil to grow eyebrows and hair. Castor oil for eyebrow and hair growth is considered to be a boon. However, if you are allergic to castor oil then it can cause your eyebrows to fall out…
Q. Does castor oil really work?
A. Castor oil is a very effective solution to make eyebrow dense. It foils the eyebrow’s hair growth and makes the hair strong and thick. On the other hand, Coconut oil strengthens the eyebrows hair.
Q. How can I grow my eyebrows back fast?
A. We all know the benefits of castor oil to thicken your hair. However, olive oil for eyebrows is also effective in thickening the eyebrows. So, let’s see how castor oil and olive oil can be used to get a thicker eyebrow at home.
Q. Does castor oil thicken hair?
A. Castor oil certainly will help you to regrow your hair or/and thicken hair as well as eyebrows. So, castor oil is a foolproof option for thickening hair if you are not allergic to castor oil.
Q. Can I Apply Ghee on eyebrows?
A. A little amount of ghee not only enhance the taste of the food and add flavor to the food, but also very helpful for our skin. However, do you know ghee for eyebrows is also helpful…