#Top 10 Brands Of Best Green Tea In India
Camellia Sinensis is the type of leaf from which green tea is prepared. Globally, green tea has been consumed in India and China for centuries. Recently green tea has gained popularity in the United States too. Green tea can potentially have effects that are evidence positive for the human body. Everything from liver disorders to weight loss, Alzheimer’s disease, and type 2 diabetes can be avoided if a person keeps green tea in their diet. Seeing its ever-growing popularity, today we have prepared a list of top 10 best green tea in India.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1 Table of Contents
- 2 Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
- 3 #Top 10 Best Green Tea In India
- 3.1 Organic India Green Tea:
- 3.2 24 Mantra Organic Green Tea
- 3.3 Basilur Green Tea
- 3.4 Typhoo Green Tea
- 3.5 Golden Tips Green Tea
- 3.6 Twinings Green Tea
- 3.7 Lipton Green Tea
- 3.8 Happy Valley Green Tea
- 3.9 Tetley Green Tea
- 3.10 Taj Mahal Green Tea
- 3.11 Benefits of Green Tea:
- 3.12 Side Effects Of Green Tea:
- 3.13 FAQ:
- 1. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
- 2. Top 10 Best Green Tea In India
- 3. Organic India Green Tea:
- 4. Advantages of Organic India:
- 5. Disadvantages of Organic India:
- 6. 24 Mantra Organic Green Tea
- 7. Advantages of 24 Mantra Organic:
- 8. Disadvantages of 24 Mantra Organic:
- 9. Basilur Green Tea
- 10. Advantages of Basilur:
- 11. Disadvantages of Basilur:
- 12. Typhoo Green Tea
- 13. Advantages of Typhoo:
- 14. Disadvantages of Typhoo:
- 15. Golden Tips Green Tea
- 16. Advantages of Golden Tips:
- 17. Disadvantages of Golden Tips:
- 18. Twinings Green Tea
- 19. Advantages of Twinings:
- 20. Disadvantages of Twinings:
- 21. Lipton Green Tea
- 22. Advantages of Lipton:
- 23. Disadvantages of Lipton:
- 24. Happy Valley Green Tea
- 25. Advantages of Happy Valley:
- 26. Disadvantages of Happy Valley:
- 27. Tetley Green Tea
- 28. Advantages of Tetley:
- 29. Disadvantages of Tetley:
- 30. Taj Mahal Green Tea
- 31. Advantages of Taj Mahal:
- 32. Disadvantages of Taj Mahal:
- 33. Benefits of Green Tea:
- 34. Side Effects Of Green Tea:
- 35. FAQ:
Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Green tea provides immense health benefits when taken continuously for a long time. It was first born in China and is now used in almost all countries around the world. Green tea is also prescribed by doctors for its benefits in weight loss, diabetes control, increased immunity, etc. India is a major tea producing country in the world.
The high levels of polyphenols containing green tea as an ingredient help kill cancer cells and also prevent them from growing. The cholesterol rate in a person consuming green tea as a daily drink is usually zero.
If you are in the practice of drinking green tea, the risk of stroke is reduced. Psychopharmacology states that our brains are enhanced by cognitive green tea. It has proved beneficial for a person’s health. Therefore, it is quite important for us to know about the top 10 best green tea in India to start consuming it ASAP.
#Top 10 Best Green Tea In India
Most people start their day with tea and if we talk about the healthiest option of tea, then the name of green tea comes first. Green tea contains abundant antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
Let us know the top 10 best green tea in India:
Organic India Green Tea:
Organic India green tea became famous over the years and is mostly used by Indians for its quality and benefits. Green tea produced by this brand is associated with Tulsi or Tulsi. This green tea helps in improving weight, stress, and breathing. It comes in both tea bags and loose leaves. Flavors offered by him include lemon-ginger, earl gray, jasmine, and pomegranate. They are readily available and are not expensive. This is among the best green tea in India.
Advantages of Organic India:
- Effective and powerful, their green tea protects our body from damaging free radicals.
- Increases energy levels
- Body detoxification
- Balance the senses
- Jasmine, Sweet Lemon, Lemon Ginger, Ear Gray, and Pomegranate
- Reasonably priced and readily available
Disadvantages of Organic India:
- Since all these are affected by Tulsi, their options may still be less.
24 Mantra Organic Green Tea
24 Mantra is a relatively new brand in the market. Their brand is famous for its organic products which are very healthy. Tea leaves used in manufacturing are grown without any pesticides and sustainable agricultural practices are used. The leaves are very good and sometimes leave a residue in the tea. This organic green tea is easily available at an affordable price. This best green tea in India is easily available
Advantages of 24 Mantra Organic:
- Organically grown
- Rich in antioxidants and flavonoids
- Improves body resistance and maintains health
- Various options in flavor.
- Not very valuable
Disadvantages of 24 Mantra Organic:
- Leaves can break due to too fine
Basilur Green Tea
Basilur is a tea brand of Ceylon tea in Colombo (Sri Lanka). This brand packs its own green teas in Sri Lanka as well as sells & ships them globally. Hence, it is also available in India. Such green teas are widely available in several retail stores and supermarkets of India, and the brand also has their own stores in several locations. You can easily get this best green tea in India
Advantages of Basilur:
- Attractive as well as luxurious packaging
- Pure Ceylon Tea
- Delicate as well as smooth
Disadvantages of Basilur:
Typhoo Green Tea
The Typhoo brand has a rich heritage and is the third-largest in the UK. It is one of the reputed British brands. Despite being recently launched, it is a popular brand in India. The manufacturing is climate controlled to provide a fresh experience in every pack of tea. The brand offers high-quality green tea in a variety of flavors with attractive taste. The cost is cheap. It can be purchased online and in retail stores.
Advantages of Typhoo:
- Heat-sealed package keeps it fresh
- Several flavors of green tea are available. The flavors are as follow: Lemongrass, Jasmine, and Moroccan Mint
- Readily available as well as affordable
- Rich in antioxidants
- Beneficial for the overall body and mind
Disadvantages of Typhoo:
- Only available in tee bags
Golden Tips Green Tea
The Golden Tips Green Tea is a smooth and delicate whole leaf tea from the pristine hills of Darjeeling. This non-fermented green tea is typical of a smooth light taste, with a floral and gentle aroma. This green tea is famous for its a little fragrant as well as delicately attained flavor stability from the mild tea leaves.
Advantages of Golden Tips:
- Scented boxes of green tea
- The delicate as well as smooth taste
- Tracing its origins in Darjeeling, it tops the charts for the connoisseurs.
- Alternatives are available such as normal green tea, Safari green tea, African Rouge green tea, Alpine Avalanche green tea, etc.
Disadvantages of Golden Tips:
Twinings Green Tea
The Twinings brand is one of the best selling and famous brands in the manufacture of green tea. It is a leading brand with a history of over three hundred years. Their range of green tea comes in a variety of flavors such as lemon, jasmine, mint and earl gray. They are both available as tea bags and loose leaves. The tea bags are individually packed with attractive wrappers. They are easily available at reasonable prices.
Advantages of Twinings:
- Variety of green tea flavors
- Refreshes your body, mind, as well as your soul
- This product is easily available in stores
Disadvantages of Twinings:
- If immersed for more than 3 minutes, it may taste slightly bitter.
Lipton Green Tea
The Lipton tea brand is one of the best brands of green tea in India and it is widely available everywhere. Because of its popularity, Lipton green tea has got many users over the years in India. It is made from emerging tea leaves. It’s organic as well as doesn’t contain any kind of additives. Lipton green tea has a variety of ingredients including jasmine, mint, and citrus. it is cheap. The bitter taste may be greater if the tea bag has been standing for too long.
Advantages of Lipton:
- Contains zero calories
- Pure as well as very light
- Help to reduce your belly fat
- They also have iced tea in their stock
- Easily available in bottles, packets, mixed powders in containers, and also liquid concentrations
Disadvantages of Lipton:
- May be somewhat bitter to taste
- People sensitive to caffeine should avoid it or use it wisely
Happy Valley Green Tea
Happy Valley green tea is one of the growing brands producing organic green tea. Their tea bags are individually packaged. They provide high-quality green tea with exotic flavors. Tea leaves are from Darjeeling in their green tea making process. They promote and use biodynamic practices in their manufacturing. The only drawback is that this brand costs more than other brands because it is completely organic.
Advantages of Happy Valley:
- Mild as well as sweet
- USP and great Muscat flavor
Disadvantages of Happy Valley:
Tetley Green Tea
Tetley is one of the leading brands to introduce green tea in India. Its success in the industry has increased in popularity over the years. It is easily available in many retail stores and you can also avail this green t online. Each tea bag is individually packaged. Bitter in tea is bitter later and comes in various blends such as the tall leaf, lemon, honey, and ginger. Its price is very affordable. So, anyone can afford this such best green tea in India
Advantages of Tetley:
- Helps in cold and flu
- Controls your metabolism
- Variety of flavors are available easily
- Cleanses as well as rejuvenates your body
Disadvantages of Tetley:
- May turn bitter after boiling too much
Taj Mahal Green Tea
The Taj Mahal tea gardens in India were first established in 1830, the brand was established in 1980. The Taj Mahal Green Tea is fully classified and blended at Brook Bond Tea’s Center of Excellence. The tea has a special taste of lemon and honey, which is very mild and can be enjoyed even without sugar. The finest fresh tree leaves are in the Taj Mahal green tea.
Advantages of Taj Mahal:
- Provides glowing skin
- Helps to burn fat
- It has a very soothing taste
- Keeps you active and fresh
Disadvantages of Taj Mahal:
- Do not brew for a long time as the taste may be bitter
Benefits of Green Tea:
Consumption of green tea provides protection against many dangerous diseases such as cancer. Green tea used in Chinese and Indian medicines to prevent bleeding and to heal wounds. It improves digestion, mental and heart health. By this, one can control the temperature of the body.
Green tea is considered to be very beneficial in reducing weight. Green tea also has a positive effect on liver-related disorders, type 2 diabetes, and Alzheimer’s diseases. Studies suggest that green tea contains high amounts of polyphenols that help destroy cancerous cells and prevent them from growing.
Side Effects Of Green Tea:
You can use green tea to reduce hair problems because it contains some powerful antioxidants, which help to strengthen your hair by reducing problems.
Green tea contains vitamin B (panthenol), which reduces two pimples and softens your hair and also strengthens your hair follicle. (Read more – Hair strengthening measures)
According to research by scientists, green tea contains the antioxidant “EGCG” (or epigallocatechin gallate) which can enhance hair growth.
The properties of green tea help prevent hair loss and enhance the growth of new hair.
Drinking a few cups of green tea every day will reduce your hair loss and grow again. Also, applying fresh green tea to your wet hair and washing it after ten minutes will help reduce problems like dandruff and dry head. You should use it2-3 times a week for a few months.
Q. Can I stop consuming Green Tea altogether or should I stop it slowly?
A. Some medicines cannot be stopped at all, otherwise, there is a risk of having the reverse effect. Likewise, consult a doctor about your medical condition and then decide whether to stop Green Tea or not.
Q. How many times can I drink Green Tea?
A. Generally, Green Tea should be taken once or twice a day. But you should prepare for yourself only after talking to the doctor what is the right amount of Green Tea consumption.
Q. Is Green Tea safe during breastfeeding?
A. Be sure to ask the doctor about this and make the decision according to their advice.
Q. Should Green Tea be taken on an empty stomach or before meals or after meals?
A. One should drink green tea on an empty stomach or before a meal. But everyone’s medical condition is different, so talk to a doctor before taking green tea.
Q. Is the use of Green Tea safe for pregnant women?
A. Consult your doctor about this because not everyone’s condition is the same
Check Related Articles:-
- Benefits And Vitamin E Foods For Skin Health
- Check Out Some Of The Amazing Cow Ghee Benefits For Skin
- Uses Of Glycerin For Face At Night For Glowing Skin
- How To Use Potato On Face Overnight For Glowing Skin
- 10 Good Habits In Life To Lead Your Life Healthy
- Home Remedies To Lose Weight On Tummy And Hips
- Tips & Indian Home Remedies To Lose Weight Fast