You will get ghee in most Indian homes. Ghee is not only used to increase the taste of food, but it also makes both hair and skin healthy and beautiful. Today we will tell you the cow ghee benefits for skin in this article below.
Source :- beautyglimpse . com
Cow Ghee Benefits For Skin
There are countless cow ghee benefits for skin, so if you put pure ghee on face and lips then your face will always stay soft. You can also apply pure cow ghee to eliminate dark circles under your eyes. Massage only for 5 minutes every day with ghee and see the difference in just a few days. Now let us know how ghee can be used to enhance its beauty.
Source :- colorescience . com
Fix Chapped Lips
Massage of pure cow ghee on lips helps to remove the pigmentation as well as the problems of the chapped lip will also be removed. If the lips are of dark color they will become pink.
How To Use:
- Take a little amount of cow ghee on your finger tips
- Now apply the ghee on your chapped lips before going to bed
- Leave the cow ghee (clarified butter) on your lips for overnight
- This will do the needful and you will see the difference in just a few days
- You can also add 1 teaspoon sugar with cow ghee
- Mix it well
- Scrub the cracked lips with the help of this mixture
- Scrub for 5 minutes
- Leave the mixture on your lips for 15 minutes
- Wash it away after 15 minutes
- Use it twice or thrice a week for a better result
Dry Skin Moisture
Pure cow ghee benefits for skin are many. Cow ghee helps to cure the dry skin very well because it goes deep into skin cells. Pure cow ghee is an undeniable skin moisturizer. And the most important thing about cow ghee is that ghee does not come with any side effects.
How To Use:
- First heat some cow ghee lightly
- Massage the dry skin for 5 minutes
- After half an hour, take a bath
Source :- purplle . com
Removes Dark Circle
Pure cow ghee benefits for skin are such that it fills the skin around the eyes and sharpens the blood circulation, causing eyes to relax. Consequently, the dark circle, as well as fatigue, can be removed from the eyes.
How To Use:
- Take ½ teaspoon cow ghee
- Heat the cow ghee a little
- Now apply the ghee under the eyes either using your finger tips or a brush
- Apply ghee before sleeping at night and leave for overnight
- Wash the eyes with plain water in the morning
- Do this every day and see the difference
Along with the removal of dark circles, it also removes eye fatigue.
Pure cow ghee is the best Anti-Aging product. If this is done daily with face massage, facial cells will become healthy and you will see them as well.
How to Use:
- For this, heat the ghee a little
- Take a few drops of coconut oil with ghee
- Mix them well
- Apply this mixture on skin
- Leave for 30 minutes
- Wash the face with normal water
- Apply this at least twice or thrice a week for a better result.
Source :- d3pc1xvrcw35tl.cloudfront . net
If you want to get a naturally glowing skin then there will be no better solution than ghee. Pure cow ghee benefits for skin are such that it seals your natural glow and moisturize the face.
How to Use:
- Apply ghee on your skin and it will shine
- Or put a thick paste on face
- Leave it on the skin for about 45 minutes
- Wash it with cold water after 45 minutes
- It will do the moisturizer work for the face
Suitable For Every Skin Type:
Pure cow ghee also works for any type of skin. Mix a mixture of ghee and water in your hands and mix them with your face. Then wash the face with cold water after 15 minutes. Apply ghee 2-3 times a week; this will make the face soft.
Q. Is Cow Ghee Good For Skin?
A. Yes, ghee is good for your skin. It helps to make your skin soft, glowing and beautiful. You can overcome many skin problems by using ghee. Ghee on the face is used to moisturize the skin. To know more about this read here more…
Q. Can We Apply Ghee On Face Daily?
A. Yes, you can always use Ghee for skin, you will be surprised to know its benefits in winter. Ghee can be deeply associated with your beauty. After using Ghee, you will be known for soft and beautiful skin. To know more about this read here more…
Q. Does Ghee Darken Skin?
A. No, ghee does not darken your skin. If you apply ghee on face and lips, it will always keep your face soft and beautiful. The use of ghee is particularly effective for dry skin. To know more about this read here more…