Gaining weight is not merely a common problem as gaining weight can invite many deadly diseases. Due to changing lifestyle, most of the people are becoming obese due to which people are being hit by other diseases. It is important to control the growing weight when there is still time. So, today we have come with some tips and Indian home remedies to lose weight fast.
Indian Home Remedies To Lose Weight Fast
Check out the Indian home remedies to lose weight fast in this article below. These home remedies not only help you to lose weight fast but it also helps you to keep your body healthy. So, with the help of these Indian home remedies to lose weight fast, you can live your life healthily too.
Drink Cranberry Juice
Cranberry juice is very beneficial for weight loss. Cranberry is a very good source of vitamin C. It is also a good antioxidant. This makes the body’s metabolism fine and ease in fat.
Drink Green Tea
Green tea is also considered to be useful for weight loss. Drink green tea daily in the morning on an empty stomach. There will be considerable benefits. Green tea contains an element called EGCG which helps burn fat. Apart from this, extra fat does not accumulate. So, it is one of the most effective home remedies to lose weight fast.
Eat Cucumber & Cabbage Salad Daily
In summer, cucumber is eaten for extinguish thirst and to get freshness. In addition to quenching the thirst, cucumber reduces belly fat effectively. It contains 96% of the water. There are plenty of minerals, fiber, and vitamins in it. By eating a plate cucumber every day, many toxins formed inside the body become clearer themselves.
It may sound strange but it is said that consuming cayenne pepper regularly reduces fat and thus it also decreases the weight rapidly. Actually, cayenne pepper is quite effective in weight loss. That is why it is among the best Indian home remedies to lose weight fast.
Grind fennel well and store it in an airtight box. Now take two teaspoons of this fennel powder with water daily. Do this every day. This will not only remove complaints like constipation and indigestion but also reduce weight rapidly. Such Indian home remedies to lose weight fast do not have any side effects.
Apples contain high fiber, which plays an important role in reducing Phytosterol, flavonoids, and beta-carotene from belly fat. At the same time, it keeps you away from eating too much. Pectin present in it is also helpful in weight loss.
With the help of apple vinegar, weight can be easily reduced. Due to the control of blood glucose from vinegar, it is helpful in reducing weight because insulin is not able to accumulate free sugar in the form of fat. Mix apple vinegar with water and take it every morning.
Drink Lukewarm Lemon-Honey Water
When we are talking about Indian home remedies to lose weight fast how can we forget mentioning lukewarm lemon honey water? Grandmother says that lemon juice has Ayurveda properties to lose weight. Therefore, this is a boon for those who want to lose weight fast.
Mix 2 teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of lemon juice in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it in the morning in an empty stomach every day. By doing so, weight decreases rapidly.
Cucumber Avocado & Tomato Salad
In Tomato, a compound called 9-oxo-ODA is found. It works to reduce lipid in the blood, which proves helpful in reducing belly fat. At the same time, this compound also helps in removing many factors related to obesity. This makes tomato one of the best Indian home remedies to lose weight fast.
Eat More Fruits And Whole Grains
If you want to reduce weight fast, then eat more fruits, veggies and whole grains. Also, eat less fiber and less food rich in protein. And thus this way you can lose weight fast with Indian home remedies.
Weight Loss Tips:
- Morning breakfast should be taken in moderate quantity. Lunch should be full in quantity. Because in the afternoon the digestive system is most active.
- Take your dinner 3-4 hours before sleeping. Night time is for sleeping, so the digestive system has to work more to digest food. At dinner try to take low calorie.
- The food should be eaten only by chewing long enough. And thus this keeps the body weight under control.
- If you can cook, eat only after heating it. Hot food is quickly digested as compared to cold food.
- Keep plenty of water throughout the day. Water is needed to digest food. Experts, however, recommend not drinking water at the time of eating, so avoid drinking water at the time of eating.
- Avoid eating leftover foods; also it is better to avoid using processed foods. Leftover foods and processed foods tend to increase weight.
- Every day walk for 30 minutes at least. And if possible then walk for more than 30 minutes and not only in the morning time but also in the evening.
By adopting all these home remedies, you can reduce your growing weight easily and without any side effects. So, try these Indian home remedies to lose weight fast and also follow these tips to get a better result fast.