Are you anxious about the dark circle that you got for the lack of sound sleep? Does it leave a stubborn dark pigmentation or a massive patch of dark circle on your under eye area? Unfortunately, irrespective of all the attempts to get rid of these stubborn dark circles your efforts go in total vain. So, here are some easy and quick tips for dark circle removal naturally. You don’t have to worry about spending too much time and effort to get rid of the dark circle any longer.
The process to remove dark circle naturally
when one gets a dark circle, she or he search for methods to remove it quickly. One should follow this easy and effective dark circle removal naturally process to get a surprising result quickly. Most importantly, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on it. Neither much effort is needed to get astonishing result swiftly. Here are the tips for dark circle removal naturally.
Causes of dark circles around the eyes
There is not a single reason for dark circles. There are many reasons behind it. These reasons are as follow:
Stress and anxiety
Lack of sleep
Itchy or irritated eye
Deficiency of vitamin like iron, vitamin K
These reasons give us stubborn dark circles and make us look older. It affects the beauty of the eyes. But don’t worry, here are some effective tips for dark circle removal naturally that will help you to get rid of the ugly dark circles.
- Cucumber juice: Cucumber contains anti-oxidants and silica which helps to reduce dark circle. Grate one medium size cucumber to squeeze the juice out. Mix 1 and a half teaspoon aloe vera gel and refrigerate it at least for 2 hours. Apply this chilled mixture before going to bed. It will soothe and moisturize the area.
- Tomato: The properties tomato contains can help lighten the skin and also the under eye area. Take a few drops of tomato juice and half tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it well. Massage the under eye area with this mixture. Rinse the under eye area properly.
- Green tea bags: Everybody is familiar with the uncountable benefits of green tea. Even the used tea bag can give you benefits to a great extent. After making tea with the bags don’t throw it away. Instead of throwing it away, refrigerate it for sometimes and then place it over closed eyes. Relax for 25 minutes. This procedure will definitely help you to remove dark circle permanently.
- Potato juice: To soothe your under eye area and minimize the puffiness take a potato. Grate it finely to squeeze the juice out of it. Refrigerate the juice for 30 minutes and apply it on dark circles. Leave it for some times and then wash it away.
Lemon mint infused water recipe
- Lemon juice: We all know about the benefits of lemon juice. It has vitamin C and astringent properties which makes it the best dark circle removal naturally ingredient. Use of lemon juice twice a week helps to reduce dark circle.
Other Prompt Medications to Eliminate Dark Circles Absolutely
- Milkis one of the best whitening agents. Soak cotton pads in cold milk and place it over your closed eyes for a few minutes. It will reduce dark circles.
- Squeeze the juice out. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice and apply on your dark circles.
- Rub frozen papayapaste before going to bed. It helps to reduce dark circles.
- Take chilled yogurtand massage it around the under eye area. Wash it off after a few minutes.
This dark circle removal naturally tips will give you an astonishing result without any side effects.