Are you anxious about the tan you got while enjoying your beach vacation? Does it leave a layer of stubborn dark pigmentation or a massive patch of tan on your skin? Unfortunately, irrespective of all the attempts to get rid of these stubborn tans your efforts go in total vain. So, here are some easy and quick tips for tan removal at home. You don’t have to worry about spending too much time and effort to get rid of the suntan any longer.
The process to remove suntan at home
when one get tanned, she or he search for methods to remove it quickly. One should follow this easy and effective tan removal at home process to get a surprising result quickly. Most importantly, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on it. Neither much effort is needed to get astonishing result swiftly. Here are the tips for tan removal at home:
- Papaya and honey: Mash one-third of a medium sized papaya and add 2-3 tablespoon of honey in it. Mix it well. Apply the mixture on tanned areas. Let it set at least for 45 minutes. Wash it off using cool or lukewarm water. Use this mixture once a week.
- Lemon juice, cucumber, and rose water: Squeeze half lemon to get the juice out of it. Make a fine paste of cucumber. Mix all the ingredients together. Apply it on tanned area. Leave the mixture on till it dries completely. Wash it off.
- Neem leaf and turmeric: Take a hand full of neem leaves and a piece of row turmeric. Make a fine paste. Apply it on the infected area. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- Tomato and massor dal: Tomato contains the richest anti-oxidants which help our skin to brighten up. Soak masoor dal overnight. Make a fine paste of it next morning. Take a tomato and smash it. Now, mix these together. Apply it on tan. Leave it for some time and wash it off.
- Gram flour and yogurt: Yogurt contains lactic acid which helps the pores to shrink and also removes tan quickly. Take half cup of gram flour. Add 2 tablespoon of sour yogurt. You can also a tinge of turmeric to it. Turmeric helps to brighten the skin. Mix these well and apply it on tanned area. Leave it for 45 minutes. Wash it off with a soft towel and lukewarm water.
- Yogurt and tomato: Smash the tomato and mix the extract with yogurt. Apply it on the tanned area and leave it for half an hour. Wash it off with cold water.
- Lemon juice along with potato juice: Cut the potato into slices. Smash it a little to squeeze the juice out. Take 2 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix it well and apply on tanned area. Leave it for 45 minutes and wash it off.
- Milk cream and turmeric: Take 2 teaspoon of milk cream. Add a tinge of turmeric to it and mix it well to apply on the tanned area. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
These tan removal at home tips will give you an astonishing result without any side effects.