Google Home: Now Control Home with Your Voice in Hindi
Google has cut the cost of its two smart speakers Google Home and Google Home Mini. These smart devices from Google have been launched in India this year. Both of these smart devices can be purchased from Flipkart. Google recently added the Hindi Voice Command feature to Google Home i.e. you can operate it in Hindi now. Google Voice Assistant was already working on smartphones in Hindi, now Ok Google will work on this smart device Google home too.
WHAT IS GOOGLE HOME?
Table of Contents
Google Home is a gadget that runs on Dependency of Internet Connections. You will get Google Home under INR 9,999/- in India. Google Home is a gadget like Amazon Echo. You can purchase Google Home from E-Commerce Website Flipkart.
Google Home is a powerful gadget that can command your Smart TV, Mobile and Electronics devices with your voice. With Google Home, you can operate your every device with your Google Home device you can control your AC, smart TV, and much more. Google home device comes under the connectivity like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. That means, for instance, if you have to switch on your Ac, then you have to give a command to Google Home via your Voice saying “Google Home Please Ac On”.
USE GOOGLE HOME IN HINDI LANGUAGE
With Google’s best Google Home Speakers, you can now talk in Hindi too. This feature is already available on smartphones and is now being offered on Google Home speakers as well. Let us know how to use this device in Hindi or how to add Hindi language to it.
HOW TO ACTIVATE HINDI LANGUAGE OB GOOGLE HOME?
In the Google Home Smart Speaker, the company has now incorporated Hindi language support. That is, this device can now answer its instructions given in Hindi. Earlier it only understood English. Let’s see how you can talk to Google Assistant on your Google Home in Hindi. To activate the Hindi language on your Google home, you need to make some changes in the Google Home app settings. These changes are instructed step by step below:
Check Related Article :-
- 10 Cool Spy Gadgets For Kids To Gift Your Little Spy
- 10 Best Essential Home Gadgets
- Scientific Gadgets You Don’t Know About
- Travel Gadgets: Unique Travel Gadgets To Carry
- 5 Cool Kitchen Gadgets Everyone Needs In Their Life
- Handy Gadgets For Traveling To Travel Weightless
Enabling Hindi on Google Home
- First of all, you have to open the Google home app on your smartphone. After that, you will need to tap on the account icon in the right corner of the app.
- Now you have to tap Settings in General Settings. Now go to the Assistant tab in Settings. There you will see language settings. Open it.
- Here you select the Hindi language for the assistant, the Hindi language for the assistant. By doing so, the primary language of Google Home will be Hindi.
- If you wish, through the Add a Language option, you can also use Hindi as a secondary language. One thing to note here is that you can not use both English and Hindi languages simultaneously. To start a conversation with Google Home, you have to say ok Google.
WHAT IS GOOGLE HOME MAX?
Google Home Max conveys the intensity of Google to the individual who loves music. Fill even the greatest room in your stay with rich, vivid sound. Google Home Max naturally tunes itself so you can put it anyplace in the room.
Make inquiries and instruct it to get things done. Simply begin by saying, “alright Google” to get your own Google to best class speakers.
You can buy Google Home, Google Home Max at these approved retailers like Google store, Flipkart, and so on.
Eastern Shah, a technical program manager for Google Assistant, told that the coming of this feature will help users to listen to their favorite songs. Eastern goes on to say that this is just the beginning and your Google Home Google Assistant will be better with time.