On one end where weddings get us all filled with excitement, there is another end filled with the anxious thought “What should I wear for the functions?” as and when we get the invite. As Indian weddings are not one-day events, you have to prepare yourself for a multiple-day fiesta. And with the wedding season approaching you need to be ready for it. And in times like this, our recommendation would be to explore Manyavar’s Lehenga collections to find your right wedding companion. Here are some reasons why must buy Manyavar’s Lehengas to complete your wedding look.
- Create an Indo-Western Ethnic Look: Lehengas give you a bigger canvas to fashionably experiment as per your taste. With having to attend multiple wedding functions one can easily swoop in a fusion look with a classic lehenga given a western twist. Many fashion influencers have showcased examples of these looks that should be added to your mood board. Wear the lehenga with a crop top or wear sneakers and a denim jacket to get a sporty look. This creation of fusion wear is dream come true for most.
- Lehengas Can Be Easily Re-worn: As lehengas are layered outfits you can easily wear each piece separately to mix match and create a new look for every function you attend. Instead of beating your head to figure out what you can wear it would be better if you chose a sustainable alternative. A simple lehenga can be re-worn a thousand ways. Right from styling it with saree blouses of contrasting colour or a similar colour palette to get a tonal look to mixing up all the types of cholis you own.
- Most Elegant Ethnic Wear for Pre and Post Wedding Functions: Our Indian culture has too many pre and post wedding functions for which you have to dress the part. I feel lehengas are a safe option for any wedding function. Whether you want to dress up or dress down a lehenga can easily fit in well. You need to pay close attention to the type of jewelry to select as per the occasion.
- Plethora Of Fabric and Embroidery Options: Shopping for lehengas is the most fun activity which eventually becomes difficult as you are bombarded with beautiful options in various styles, designs, and fabrics. With all the fabric choices for a lehenga, you are bound to get confused, so knowing what time of fabric you want to work with should be the key to styling a lehenga look. If you are looking for a lehenga that fits a specific colour palette then know what time of fabric will elevate the look of the colour so that you can shop accordingly.
- Get a Customized Designer Look: Wearing a lehenga is the easiest way to look posh as though you are in a fully designed couture. The designs and details on all the Manyavar’s Lehengas are nowhere less than designer pieces. The major advantage is that you can get a custom fit so that the lehenga just accentuates your silhouette to avoid a baggy and misfit look.