One of the most versatile and must have apparels in a woman’s closet is the skirt. No matter what style want to wear, the skirts for women fit in all of them. You will find these in long ankle length or short till your thighs and even the skirts that reach up to your calf, you name it, there are lots of varieties in them. And the most amazing thing about these skirts for women is that they are never out of trend. (They tend to match every season’s fashion). So, be it a wedding or office, a beach day or shopping time, wear these skirts for women in the below given different style combinations and impress the onlookers!
- Pencil skirt with collared shirt for formal occasions — If you like wearing something very crisp yet stylish to your office, then picking the English style of wearing pencil skirt with a collared shirt is the best option. This not only makes you look confident and enhances your figure, but can be worn according to the latest style trends and shows you off as someone very stylish and fashionable. Most of the times, this combination is worn in neutral shades like grey, dark blue black beige. However, if there is no such rule of dressing theme in your office, then you can play with different colours and prints for this as well.
- Baby doll skirt with crop top — If you are looking something for your late night parties and a date dinners, then grab the baby doll skirts available online on different websites. Now pair them with your choice of top. This combination can be very sexy and trendy as well. For the skirt, the pleated ones reaching your thighs go well with crop tops. However, if you have different types of these skirts in printed forms or solid shades, then you can try experimenting them as well. Most of the time, contrasting the colour of your crop top with your skirt does magic to your appearance.
- Long skirt with full sleeves top — Remember Geet from Jab we Met? The trending outfit that she wore was a long skirt with a full sleeves top. Even after a decade of that movie’s release, this combination is considered one of the best attires for women. Well, consider it the Kareena Kapoor effect or the unique way in which this combination enhances your body, the pair is a total hit! You get some lovely long skirts that you can pair with different tops and wear on birthday parties, to your office and even on holidays.
- Flared skirt with t-shirts — Want to look comfortable yet very childish in any attire? Then you can pick a 360 degree flared skirt and wear your favourite t-shirt over it. It is upon you if you wear this attire to the beach or during a picnic with your friends or even at home, the effect is really very cool and noticeable with the casual feel in it.
- Lehenga skirt with choli — We all know that lehenga is the Indian version of your skirt. However, today people create the Indo-western style of it by designing printed fabrics in the lehengas style. These skirts, when paired it with a choli sans(without) the dupatta gives you a very chic but unique look which is very impressive. You can wear this attire to your parties, get togethers or even in festive meets.