myPharmacyConnect is a patient communication system. It allows users to request prescription refills and they can also select prescription for auto refills. RxProfile enables user to manage and review prescription history and information. Dependent Linking feature allows patients to manage prescriptions for their dependents from the same profile.
Overview Of myPharmacyConnect:
myPharmacyConnect’s Drug Lookup feature can be used to search for the medication and it provides information about common uses, cautions and side effects for various drugs. It also sends notifications about prescriptions ready for pick-up, refill reminders, pick-up reminders, and refill order confirmations.
They reinforce the soundness of drug stores and their patients. they help their customers fabricate the clinically-centered New Era Pharmacy, empowering their business to flourish now and effectively change to a supplier of local area and populace wellbeing with information, innovation, and clinical administrations.
myPharmacyConnect isn’t only an information company however a group of drug store specialists with experience and playbooks created from their work with in excess of 10,000 drug stores and organizations with driving PSAOs. Their customers have improved adherence and care coordination in their networks while accomplishing huge expansions in income and productivity.
How To Create a myPharmacyConnect Account?
- Visit the official website on https://www.mypharmacyconnect.com/
- On the Welcome screen, click the “Register” button in the upper right corner.
- Enter your name, Rx number, and date of birth to verify the record.
- Enter your email and secret word to make the record.
- Set up your Security data.
- Peruse and acknowledge the Pharmacy Notice of Privacy and Practices.
- Sign in!