There are many people who prefer to have PDF files converted to Word or Excel online, since they find it convenient. You can come across a good free or paid online converter that can help with your conversion process.
These days, PDF has been gaining popularity from users across the globe, since they are portable and easy to download and upload. Hence, it is referred to as ‘Portable Document Format’. You can access and open PDFs with great ease. You can simply download free PDF readers and file converter to open and convert them to your preferred format. PDF format is also stated to be resistant towards viruses as compared with other available formats to save files.
But, it is not possible to edit PDF files. On opening the PDF, you can only go through the file and do nothing besides it. Hence, it is smaller in size. It is possible to edit PDF files with similar content, but having higher size. PDF files are mostly compact, such that it is quite impossible to edit. Basically, it is used to open or read a file. It is for this reason, people are using free converter for PDF to Word or Excel conversion.
Tips to select the best PDF to Word online converter
Perhaps you may be typing any file to Word from a PDF file or probably copying paras one at a time. This means, you are putting in lots of efforts to complete your assigned task in a painful manner. This task rather can seem much easier and convenient if you only use a good and functional file converter. As per Adobe, over 250 million documents exist in PDF format on the web. To read & share, PDF is definitely good. But when editing is concerned, users are likely to get into trouble. Conversion to MS Word format is considered to be the most appropriate solution to edit the file correctly, conveniently and easily. This is what the whole world does.
But the question is how to find the best free converter? Following few important factors can help you select the top PDF to Word converters that will meet your specific requirements perfectly.
- Main purpose: In case, you require a converter only for conversion of PDF to Word file for just once and it is not that important, then you can use any good and reliable freeware available on the web. But if the need is to deal with a good number of PDF files, as well as to carry out complicated editing tasks, then you will require to invest in professional PDF tools.
- Budget: When online converter is concerned, you can come across plenty of them, with some for free and others for a small fee. The professional tools do cost some amounts, but offer variety of interesting and exciting features that are quite useful. Few other brands exist which focus upon format conversion and tend to cost less. Also are available freeware, but with limited features. Your type of work and the kind of features that you will require for your work will determine the one to choose.
- Easy to use: Since time is precious, you should select a software which requires very less effort for conversion purpose. Hence, user-friendliness is a feature that the converter should provide to allow the job to complete in just few clicks.
- Advanced functions: Password protected and encrypted PDF files are not supported by several PDF – Word converters. Flexibility is what mostly focused upon by the users. If PDF – Word converter is found to support batch & partial conversion, then it should be done conveniently.
- Reliability & Stability: Freely available PDF – Word converters are amazing. However, reliability and stability might not be as good like that of professional ones. This is because, the free ones will require you to provide them with your email address and/or other details. It might also take long time to provide you with the converted files. The paid ones on the other hand assures its users to offer greater privacy and safeguarding vital data at all times, while providing the converted tasks at the earliest.
- Output quality: One major consideration that you need to check out in the file converter is conversion quality offered. The converted file should not be filled with some weird, unwanted text boxes that overlap the text. The text’s original layout is preserved by a reliable PDF-Word converter including graphics, hyperlinks, tables and columns accurately.
Hence, if you are required to retype any large PDF file or several files, then you do not have to worry of retyping them. Simply choose the most appropriate paid or free converter to complete your task on time and without much effort. Among the top converters available on the web, you can always rely upon the second placed onlineconvertfree.com!!